MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-03-2007, 02:08 AM

I know I've read this one before, but I enjoyed the reprise. I still haven't tried out a switch yet, and I'm not entirely sure that I want to! My adventurous curiosity will probably win eventually. And as noted by RG, it would be handy to have the experience in mind in the event I might want to include such in a fictional creation.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
Oh wow! We got someone who does some switching!! Bend over, Gary, and I'll gladly 'switch'...........

sarah
no chance of that happening sarah.........I meant I do the switching as in applying the switch

Gary D.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Amazing how it's fair for a top to use the word "Fair" but if we bottoms try that we just get into more trouble.
yes Amber amazing isn't it I'm sure that's in the Top Rule Book somewhere uh oh a switching due for rolling eyes

Gary D.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
And as noted by RG, it would be handy to have the experience in mind in the event I might want to include such in a fictional creation.
You know me. ALWAYS willing to ... ummmmm ... help.

Switches will be available in abundance on a June day in the Smokey Mountains.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Little_Miss_Switch

Oh..my...RG and Miss Sarah, that story was so good that I felt compelled to register just so that I might compliment you both on the excellency thereof. Extremely well-written - very, very tasty, especially with the viewpoints of each of you. I can definitely empathize with Miss Sarah, but yet do I still look forward to...seeing the world (or at least one particular view of it) from RG's perspective too...hehehe.

I have felt the effects of a switch only once...and that was only 2, uhm, not 'spanks', not 'smacks', definitely not 'swats'...what would one call it? Licks? Anyways...those two alone were enough to convince me (at least for that afternoon) that 'The Brat' must needs be put away.

A switch is somewhere in mine and my beloved's future. It is only a matter of whom of us can find a good reason - or perhaps merely a good excuse for to use it. The only question remains...who first?

Anyways - thank you two very much for sharing that.