MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-09-2007, 07:45 PM

Who's the Boss? The final chapter Part 4

There was Tony with his bare and crimson bottom over Angela's lap, the hairbrush coming down fo another respunding smack!

"Please Angela." Tony pleaded through tears. "Stop..Please stop!..It hurts do much." He cried.

SMACK!

"I'am almost through Tony!" Angela gently assured him. "Hold onto the chair rung." Angela shifted her position again, her snug, black skirt slid up to the tops of her thighs and touched her panties!

Mona began to feel a familiar stir between her legs, something she did not feel when it was her bottom over Angela's long lap. But seeing Tony's sculpted bottom a rich red, the hairbrush smacking his tender flesh and his cheeks bouncing in response, made her dizzy! She remembered to breathe only when she was in danger of fainting.

Having again arranged Tony's bottom to her satisfaction, Angela brought down the hairbrush on one blazing scarlet cheek, and quickly landed another one on the opposite side.

Mona unconsciously reached back and guided her hands over her skirt-covered bottom and remembered every scorching smack she had ever received with that dreaded hairbrush!

"All right, Tony!" Angela warned him. "This is the last part. I'am going to spank you quickly and hard....Hold on!"

Tony tightly gripped the rung of the chair. He closed his eyes and clamped his teeth together. He took a deep breath and tried not to sob!

Mona watched as Angela's hand became a blur in the flurry of hot, h ard spanks she delivered to Tont's fiery bottom. Tony's body was propelled forward and back at the onslaught. To his astonishment, his erection was back and rubbing against Angela's supple thighs. Each hot smack combined with the intense pleasure of the friction against Angela's shapely legs.

Mona closed he eyes as much in relief that the blazing bottom belonged to Tony and not to her as arousal at the sight of it. Angela had never spanked her bottom so fast and furiously!

"Ahhh!...oooh!" Tony both howled and sighed. He was limp and weeping in body shuddening sobs!

"All right Tony." Angela said. "I think you've had enough. I think you've learned your lesson...You may get up now!"

Tony simply slid off her lap and huddled on the floor. His knees were bent, his crimson bottom up and stretched. His head rested on his folded arms.

Mona looked at Angela's lap and frowned. Could it be...? She wondered. A creamy , white spot on Angela's knee. Did Tony...? He did she realized in amazement. Well, that's a first, she thought. Angela stood up and Mona, afraid of being seen, quickly and silently closed the door. She held onto the bannister and got down the stairs as quickly as she could, and climbed the stairs to her own apartment, where she could relive the spanking she witnessed and satisfy herself..Just as Tony did!

Tony finally managed to stand up and he carefully pulled his pants back on. His face was as red as his bottom!

"I'am sorry Angela." He murmured.

"You are forgiven, Tony." Angela said. "I know you will never go against me again!"

"No..I mean...Well yeah..I won't do that, but I mean...I'am sorry for losing control. He finally managed to say, then felt his face grow hotter.

"Oh!" Angela said and smiled. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Tony and hugged him. "That's a perfectly natual reaction...Tony..It's alright!" She gently assured him.

Tony held onto to Angela and smoothed his hands over her back, and down to her waist. He put his full mouth on her ear. He slid his hands down to her bottom and whispered in her ear.

"Oh!" Angela exclaimed, moving her bottom into Tony's hands. She nibbled his ear. "That's quite a proposition!" She whispered. She glanced over at her big bed. "Okay!" She agreed. "Are you sure...You're ready,....um...already?" She pressed her body close to Tony and could feel his budding erection against her!

She looked at him and they both smiled....She took his hand and led him over to her bed!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 PM

tony's proposal

I would hope that Tony would ask to spank Angela and indeed it would be a proposal that a hot-blooded italian would make.
JIm
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
I would hope that Tony would ask to spank Angela and indeed it would be a proposal that a hot-blooded italian would make.
JIm
Good idea Jim, I will keep that in mind. I guess Angela should get some of her own medicine!
But, you must remember.....Angela...Is still the Boss!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-10-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
JIm
Jim, Angela got her spanking in "Tony's Dream." And may I add....She's very spankable too!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:23 PM

Tony's dream

Yes i thought the stories were great. You really know how to spice up the sitcoms. Thank you for the great story. I wonder if you ever saw the series HERE COME THE BRIDES. Another series i thought was another great base for a spanking was TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. And we have already mentioned Three's Company. Another one i thought about was a series called THE LANDLORD (CAROL WAYNE JUST SEEMED TO CALL OUT FOR SOME OTK TIME) tHANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT STORIES.
JIM
Old 01-21-2008, 06:39 PM

Jim; Thanks for your nice comments. don't know too much about Here Come the Brides. But Too CLose for Comfort I watched when it ran...I think in the early 80's? Instead of the 2 daughters, I sometimes fantasized spanking Ted Knight's wife, as her name escapes me at this moment. (Nancy...Something?) Through the years when I watch a sitcom I do think about spanking. Especially when it involves attractive women. I always watched Designing Women, just to see Dixie Carter's shapely, well exposed legs!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 01-23-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:41 PM

designing women

Nancy Dussault was the wife on TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. I tended to make the spankings in sitcoms a progression. Like in Mary Tyler Moore it would start with Phyllis spanking Bess; Rhoda spanking Phyllis; Mary spanking Rhoda; Mary getting spanked by Mr. Grant; Sue Ann getting spanked by Murray and Sue then spanking Georgette, Georgette then spanking Murry's wife and somehow Rhoda's mother would be spanked by Mary's mother and then Mary's father would remember a spanking to Mary when she was young(laura Petrie) and then rhoda's father would spank mary's mother or Rhoda's sister. I thought about the girls in DESIGNING WOMEN each getting spanked by their boyfriends and since they were supposed to be the real-life husbands it did seem to make for a better story. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 01-22-2008, 05:16 PM

here come the brides

HERE COMES THE BRIDES WAS TAKING PLACE DURING THE 1860'S AFTER THE Civil War. It starred Robert Brown, David Soul, Bobby Sherman, Joan Blondell, Henry Beckman, Mark Leonard, and i hate to admit i have forgotten the lead actress that played Candy Pruitt. Anyway the story was not really mail-order brides but they gave up there life in New Bedford, Mass. to go to Seattle, Wash. and marry some loggers there. Western discipline at the time seemed to suggest a lot of spanking (Death Valley Days, Rawhide, Wagon Train, etc) and i thought about spanking stories involving them (the brides getting spanked by Joan Blondell or Robert Brown or being spanked by their boyfriends.) Another series i often thought about was That Girl as many of her outfits did show off Marlo's legs and figure as well.
Jim
Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Nancy Dussault was the wife on TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. I tended to make the spankings in sitcoms a progression. Like in Mary Tyler Moore it would start with Phyllis spanking Bess; Rhoda spanking Phyllis; Mary spanking Rhoda; Mary getting spanked by Mr. Grant; Sue Ann getting spanked by Murray and Sue then spanking Georgette, Georgette then spanking Murry's wife and somehow Rhoda's mother would be spanked by Mary's mother and then Mary's father would remember a spanking to Mary when she was young(laura Petrie) and then rhoda's father would spank mary's mother or Rhoda's sister. I thought about the girls in DESIGNING WOMEN each getting spanked by their boyfriends and since they were supposed to be the real-life husbands it did seem to make for a better story. Have a great day.
Jim
Thanks for the info on Nancy. I kinda' liked her full bottom! Yes, Mary Tyler Moore is a real possibility for a bare bottom spanking by Mr. Grant. Matter of fact I think I made up something about that maybe 5 or 6 yrs. ago! Those short skirts she wore in the early 70's would be very easy to pull up! And Mary also is quite a whiner you know? She should've gotten several spankings from Dick Van Dyke when she played Laura! Another good story. Yes, Mary is a real looker! About Designing Women. It would be a turn-on seeing Hal Holbrook spanking wife Dixie Carter. Another good looker!
Old 01-27-2008, 05:04 PM

here come the brides update

I finally found out the actress's name on HERE COME THE BRIDES. Her name was Bridget Hanley and i always thought of her getting spanked as there were others as well. I think the women of CHARMED were also some good candidates for an otk story or 2.
Jim