MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-18-2011, 02:18 AM

"Neighbors Punishment" corrections

n My friend Dave was 13 years old when he watched his next door neighbor take a severe whipping from her hasbnd, Dave is a smart man, and very credible when it comes to knowing what he is talking about, or in this case telling me the facts of what went on way back then. He says I got most of the details, and vibe of the whole thing right, only making a few factual errors. He say the neighbor boy he played with most was Barry, and that he got most of his info from him. Barry was 2 years younger than Dave, and Dave said there weren't many kids in his neighborhood to play with, so an immature Barry was better than nothing. I f you read "Neighbors Punishment" you know there were several other children in the family. Dave thinks his heighbor lady was 29 or 30 when this event took place.
Barry did put him on the trail to witness this event by telling Dave almost everything that went on in the house, especially about his mother, and father. His dad was not strict, he was a sadistic man at least 15 years older than his wife. Dave says the talk was that she had gotten pregnant by him at age 15, and both families insisted they get married. I guess he resented this and took it out on the family, especially on her. Dave did not know, but I would guess he beat her in this manner the whole 15 years they were married.
Dave said Barry would tell him all the time about his dad taking the strap to his mom before bed, and how he would hear his mom cry. Barry would also tell him about all the things she would do for her kids. Dave said that she was a really good mom as far as he knew, and was always really nice to him. Barrys dad blamed everything that went wrong on her and took it out on her. Dave told me Barry once told him about his mom getting punished for burning food at dinner time It seem their cat was having kittens, and she was outside trying to care for the cat, and something burned on the stove. After dinner Barry said that the whole family had to go into the livingroom, and his mom had to take off everyhing but her bra, in front of her kids, then lean over with her hands on the wall while he hit her with some type of electrical cord he had cut off some old fan. He said Barry said his dad hit her from the top of her hips, to her ankles, and he even hit the tops of her feet. He said his dad carried this out for over 5 minutes, and his mom cried like a big ol baby. He also said his mom didn't want to go to the store with all the marks on her legs, and the old man said if she didn't get ready and go he would do it all over again. From what Barry told Dave, his mom almost alway got 5 or 6 strokes with a strap they had, at least 2 or 3 times a week. Dave said he never really believed him until the night he saw the punishment. Barry had said when his dad was real mad at his mom he would punish her in the garage, and he thought this was one of those occasions.
He said my account of that punishment was really accurate, except that he used two different whips, or whip like items on her. He said the first thing he used he didn't think was a whip, but a 5 or 6 foot long piece of leather( sounds like a whip to me)and he hit her on her back with that a long time. Dave said that the whole time he was whipping her, he was saying really mean things to her, calling her lazy,calling her a whore, saying she was worthless, and how no other man would have her. Dave said even though he was sexually excited he really felt sorry for her. He said the second thing he used was definately a whip, and she pleaded with him not to use it. Dave said he only gave her 6 or 8 lashes with it, but it really tore her butt up, he didn't know how she kept from screaming. He says he is not sure if she actually fainted or not, but he did think he was going to kill her, he said for some reason the old man stopped, and untied her. He didn't carry her inside either, he helped her get dressed and walked inside with her holding onto her arm.
The old man got killed 2 or 3 months later in a railroad accident, and she really took it hard. Dave said he went over every day to see her and help do anthing. Dave said he was madly in love with her. I was wrong about another thing , she did get remarried, around 1975. Dave said he was really happy for her, but heartbroken because they moved out when she did, Dave said he is pretty sure she had another baby, and became a substitute teacher, and is still alive and well today somewhere around 70 years of age. As for the scars she had, Dave said he is positive he saw them, not on her back, but on her butt. He said there were alot more than 6 or 8, and he believes that he had whipped her like this before.
Once again I didn't make this story up, I am just retelling a series of events that happened. I hope I have not offended anyone telling it.