MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-02-2011, 08:40 PM

a hurtful spanking

i got a good spanking once and would like to share it with you, for better or for worse. i was a naughty child just to get my butt spanked sometimes. when i was grown up and kind of old i'd still wish to be paddled just for the hell of it. i sassed the man i was with and made him very angry. on and on i kept on doing it. i called him names and hissed and laughed at him. he lifted me up and over his bony knee. he pulled my underpants down and spanked me at least fifty times with his hand. i didn't move and he smacked me some more. i wriggled clenched swayed and kick my way for some stern discipline. i was spanked for forty minutes on my bare bottomm. i cried and kicked and swore up and down that i'd be good. and rubbed my tender bottom. vowing again to be good. until next time i want a warming. have fun everyone.happy spanking.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:04 PM

Hey, 490: That was a great litle story of your attempts to get a guy to spank you. A similar event happned with me when one of my college students kept hinting that she needed a good spanking. After several minutes of teasing and hints I finally figured out that she seriously wanted a real long, hard spanking. I obliged her by turning her over my lap, lifting her short skirt and giving her a long 15 minute spanking on her white nylon panties. I think her reaction must have ben the same as yours. Thanks for sharing your experience. Dingan