MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-28-2010, 09:57 PM

"Reality"

By Carl Philip Michaels

(NOTE: A reader asked me to narrate a typical punishment scenario from my real-life relationship. Here goes!)

First, I announce that she's going to be punished and why, and send her to change into her punishment (drop seat) pajamas. This is an effective way to start, because she hates coming out into the living room wearing those things, even though it's just the two of us. Although she's still wearing panties at this point, the flap must always be down -- it's the reason we got them, after all!

Usually I just point to the corner next to the TV; she puts her nose in the corner and her hands on her head. (She's usually still grumbling a little at this early stage, but I ignore it.) After ten minutes, I call her out and have her stand in front of me, her hands still on her head. I ask her what she's being punished for, and once I get a confession, I tell her why the behavior is unacceptable and how disappointed I am. This unfailingly brings a bright blush to her cheeks and tells me I have her full attention.

She goes over my lap, and I start spanking her over her panties. Once I've built up a good flush, I tell her to stand and take off her pajamas. Although she knows it's futile, she ALWAYS begs me to let her keep them on! I just wait, staring at her and waiting. Knowing I'll wait her out, she finally surrenders and takes off the pj's, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

Back over my lap she goes, and I peel her panties down to mid-thigh. Then I set to work, peppering her bare bottom and the tops of her thighs with sharp, hard swats. She tends to wiggle and squirm, kicking her bare feet and reaching around to protect her burning backside. I catch her right hand in my left and pin it to her back, and wait a moment to let her catch her breath. Then I pick up my wooden hairbrush, and start spanking hard! She becomes very vocal at this point, and it takes a bit of effort to hold her in place as she flops around on my lap, trying to avoid the brush. I cover the entire spankable area, and I keep it up until she she's caterwauling!

As I want her to sting a lot, but bruise not at all, I soon slow my pace. I concentrate light, sharp, stinging swats of the brush all over the sensitive junction of her bottom and thigh until I'm sure she won't be sitting comfortably for a few days. Then I put down the brush and let her cry, rubbing her back and her sore bottom.

When she gets herself back under control somewhat, I ask, "Are we going to have to revisit this issue, young lady?" She swears by all that's holy that we won't, and I "seal" the promise with two stunning hand claps across her backside. This results in more sobbing, at which point I unhook her bra and remove it along with her panties. "Corner," I tell her.
Naked and sore, she stands up and walks stiffly to the corner. Without being told, she puts her hands back on her head. Over the next ten minutes, I enjoy the sight of her hot pink backside, and make occasional comments about what a well-punished girl she is, and how her bottom is most beautiful when it’s that color.

After ten minutes, I call her out of the corner and sit her on my lap. I hold her tight, letting her feel her nakedness against my clothes. I tell her how much I love her and that she's forgiven. After several minutes of cuddling like that, I turn on the TV and we watch something together. We have a tradition in which she asks for permission at this point to go put on some clothes. I always answer, "No, you may NOT put any clothes on, silly girl, you know you need to be naked." She smiles contentedly and throws her arms around my neck. I pull a blanket over her, and soon she falls asleep in my arms.

[End]

Copyright 2010 Carl Philip Michaels

Last edited by carl35; 09-29-2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: missing text
Old 09-30-2010, 12:03 PM

That is hot!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:41 PM

oooooo, Spanka...

You are one of us. Hot indeed.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:09 AM

I really like your method, Carl. I like how you spank her over her panties for a while. I like to do the same. I just love seeing a pantied bottom and I love spanking one even more. I think I may be in the minority here, but I like to be the one removing the girl's clothing, especially bottom half clothing whether it's her pant's, dress or skirt, and especially her panties. I've noticed a lot of others here like to make the girl take them off herself. Not that that's a problem. To each his own I say. And there are occasions I like her to do it, but more often than not I like to be the one taking them off. I especially like removing them when she's laying on her stomach just waiting for for her spanking. Do you like to change it up, or do you always insist that she is the one to remove her clothing for you? Another thing I noticed is you seem to be more patient than I am once you're done spanking her. Once I feel satisfied that she has learned her lesson, at least for the time being, and she doesn't need any more licks then I like to hold her and cuddle with her while I rub her bottom immediately after I'm done spanking her. I don't have the discipline to wait for her while she stands in the corner a second time. I admire your patience, my good man.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:17 PM

Thanks so much! Yeah, I must say, the post-spanking time is the hardest for me to keep to, and I HAVE been known to cut it short! (Not that she'd know anyway, since corner time doesn't pass like ordinary time.)

Like you, I too sometimes delight in peeling each layer of clothing off my lady before her spanking. This was just a "narration of the typical."
Old 10-01-2010, 01:18 PM

Thanks a lot for making me feel welcome!
Old 10-01-2010, 01:18 PM

Thanks, Laia!