MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-01-2009, 05:52 PM

Spanking at work

I had a temporary job recently, working a late shift at a factory. Generally I was left to tidy up and get things ready for the morning shift. This night in was only myself and Dave a guy in his mid fifties, working. We finished quite early and sat around talking. I can't remember how we got on the subject, but Dave told me he used to get a good spanking when he was little when he got into trouble. I started to ask a lot of questions about it, like did he have it on the bare ass and did it give him erections.
He started to tell me every thing even that he would masturbate in his bedroom afterwards as it felt so good.
He asked why the interest, so I told him that it had always been a fantasy of mine to be spanked, especially by an older man.
His eyes lit up and he jokingly said he would be more than happy to spank me.
I wasn't sure if he was joking or meant it, but I started to feel excited at the thought.
I turned to him and said 'lets do it", he almost fell off his chair, as I flopped myself over his lap. He hesitated then started to smack me over my skirt. It felt really good, but I was not as good as it could be. Dave realised this and hitched my skirt up and smacked me over my knickers a couple of times. I could feel he had an erection, I bet it has been a few years since he had the knickers of a twenty years old down. His hand shook and he grabbed my wasitband and gently pulled then down to my knees. I could feel my pussy getting wet as his hand made contact with my bare bottom as he smacked me.
My butt was stinging, but the more in stung the hornier it made me feel.
Needles to say it was not only a spanking session tht night.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:00 PM

A very interesting story, I do wish that there really were some young girls who fantasize about being beaten by older men, I'm the older man and I haven't found any yet. Up to the age of 40 or even 50 I had no difficulty at all finding interesting bare female bottoms to go across my knee, 20 years later it is not as easy. A major contributing factor may be my own fear of getting into real trouble if I make the first approach. I do come into contact with several young ladies who have all the right attributes but we just chat about very ordinary things, I'm even frightened to be caught looking at the fantastic cleavage that most of them display nowadays, that's the second item on my list of favourite things; anyway I think these young ladies about age 22-30 ish probably think that I'm a harmless old phart not capable of harming anyone. I visit a bakery most days, there are three very attractive girls and I always address them by name and we have some very pleasant but fairly formal exchanges. All have good figures and are very desirable, one might have just a few more kilos that she would like but I could imagine it very easy to get her highly aroused in a very short time, the second has a good figure and I guess she has a boyfriend and is not the slightest interested in anyone else, the third has boobs to die for, she has modified her nylon overall to flash the maximum cleavage and she frequently stands in profile to accentuate her breast line, she always leans well forward, more than she really needs to to hand me my little paper bag of bread rolls, I sometimes wonder if I would stand a chance should we meet elsewhere under the right circumstances but probably not, there will be much demand from men of a more suitable age.

Last edited by SirKen; 12-25-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:37 AM

In reply to Sirken

Well well Sirken

You could have almost be me writing that post he he. I feel exactly the same and I know what you mean. I too am deep down a harmless old bugger who loves the younger female form (and I really, really do mean strictly over 18's) and I am sure there are still naughty girls out there who fantasise about getting spanked by someone just like me or you. We should probably start a new thread called "Calling on all 18 plus naughty young ladies who would like to be spanked by an older mature man" thread.

I am situated in the UK South-east so if there are any ladies out there who would like to play with a totally trust worthy Top, tell me where and when and what you like and don't like....come on down!

No seriously
Old 12-26-2009, 03:05 PM

I prefer them from about 22-23, they've developed just that little bit more and once they say yes you know there will not be any problems.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:56 PM

Hey Guys! I really don't know what to advise on this subject. I guess it was just a spurr of the moment think with me and Dave. I think of myself as being lucky, but I suppose Dave was luckier, as he actually did a bit more than spank me on that shift....
I am sure a lot of girls of my age fantasise about being spanked by an older man, but whether they would go through with it would be up to the individual. But the situation will not arise unless maybe you guys make the first move? so go for it, what have you got to lose?
Old 12-31-2009, 06:38 AM

Problem is that you say the wrong thing and a complaint is made you end up under arrest, your life is ruined. To be honest at times I'm even scared to look at some young ladies especially in the revealing clothes they wear in our summer which is now.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:11 PM

I too have been in a situation, where I often work alone with an attractive girl who is eighteen years old and quite often we talk quite open about sexual matters. She has joked about spanking many times, but I'm noit sure whether this is a hint for maybe something to happen or just her being flirty.
She is absolutely gorgeous and single to my knowledge. Oh how I would love to bend her over and pull down her knickers and give her a good spanking!!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:16 PM

Well Ernie you should take the bull by the horns and maybe joke to her about spanking her, just to see how she reacts, if she is offended just apologise, but if she is as flirty as you say she is, you might be supprised and her knickers could well be around her knees before the end of your shift!!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM

Yes, I think you are in with a very very good chance there Ernie. Have a go next time she mentions it but don't pull anything down right away.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:29 PM

Just had to tell you guys,'I did it' after a couple of months building up the courage, the 18 years old (now 19) that I was telling you about. Rachael, had just droped the bombsell that she had handed in her notice and that was leaving at the end of the week. I decided I had to make my move on her, as it was her last shift I sneaked in a couple of beers to get her in the right frame of mind. I told Rachael how much I had liked working with her but there was one thing I would like to do before she left. Funnily enough she did not bat an eyelid when I told her that I wanted to spank her bare bottom. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders and said 'well sure you can', 'where do you want me?' My mind was suddenly full of idea's, over the desk over my knee? I was not sure now what to do. As I hesitated Rachael shook her head and bend over the desk 'will this do?' Rachael reached under herself and undid her jeans and started to pull down, I then grabbed hold and yanked her jean down to her ankles exposing her gorgous bottom. I could feel my dick harded as I grabbed her knickers and yanked them down too.
I had a good look I could see Rachael's pussy poking out between her thighs, it seemed as if she was shaved (she later told me most girls of her age shave their pussies these days). I gently started to spank her soft buttocks doing each cheek in turn, gradually getting harder. Every now and again rubbing her but cheeks and slightly parting them to get a glimpse at her arsehole and a better view of her pussy which was quite wet as my fingers would accidently touch her down there.