MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-21-2008, 03:48 PM

Smile My Spanking Fantasies

I have always loved role playing. I love to delve into characters quite deeply and play them as either a one off, a full day or multiple days, weeks or months. I have a few which I would like to play in real time much like a daytime soap opera. There is one specific soap opera character I love. He is Stefano Dimera played by actor Joseph Mascolo on Days Of Our Lives. I would be Marlena, his obsession, his Queen Of The Night. He would capture me, take me to Maison Blanche, the Dimera Mansion in New Orleans and have me become his wife, his dutiful and obedient wife. He would reserve the right to discipline me when and how he chose with and without implements over his knee, on the bed, tied and untied. Of course, Marlena being the strong willed resourceful woman she is, would naturally attempt escapes and subterfuge only to be caught out at it and punished accordingly.
My next big fantasy involves a nightime character, MacGyver and MacGyver's nemesis, Murdoc. In this case the MacGyver being the male would be my twin brother and I would also be called MacGyver or Mac for short. Murdoc would torment, taunt and torture my mind by sending me emails and pictures of himself and threats of capture and torment. I have thwarted him on every occasion. He wants revenge absolute. He wants to capture and punish me and break me and make me his willing or not submissive. He has fetishes like schoolgirls and maids, etc. and makes me dress up to suit. I also am exceedingly resourceful and escape only to discover he has my brother as well and if I want to see him again, I'll return. While he is after me in the beginning, he puts cameras and microphones in my house so he knows what I am up to at all times. He is relentless and although the emails begin with briefness and vague intimation to threats, they get increasingly more eerie, scary and tormenting. He plays on my mind until he has me and then has complete control.
A third fantasy involves James Bond, specifically Blofeld. I am a Bond girl or even Jamie Bond, the female version of James in every way. Blofeld, too wants to break me and even has a move with his hand caressing me very softly on my face which has the power to weaken me. He spanks and loves the crop, the cane, the sjambok, loopy Johnny, malacca cane, and perhaps even has a specially made one of his own like a fiberglass paddle. He may even play games with me like hunting me down for the sheer sport of it.
My other big fantasy is the schoolgirl which I would carry on as a daily thing reporting for school and there being a Headmaster, Head Prefect, Professor in attendance all played by one or perhaps more gents. I'd be given words to copy out of books and written tests and lines just like school and the customary school punishments. I have a full regulation school uniform which is a navy blue jumper, white round collar blouse and a navy blue cross tie. I would have uniform inspections and of course there would always be something out of kilter that would get me a swift spanking.
Those are my biggest fantasies. I've got tons more ideas. Naughty girls always have ideas.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:07 PM
carlabedford

You have an active imagination, as do I. I have a zillion fantasies in my head and sometimes I write stories about them. Nice post.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:15 PM

Thank you very much. I am a writer, myself. I, too have many more role play ideas and my Dom is one very creative man and he comes up with all sorts of ideas just so that my bottom can get a good hard spanking out of it.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:52 PM

Talking my spanking fanasties

one of mine is getting spanked by
mike brady or jason off of the growing pains
Old 02-15-2009, 10:04 PM

What a coincidence. I have a running role play going where I am both myself and Marcia Brady and my friend, a Dom whom I am staying with is my daddy and also Mike Brady. "Marcia" and I have been sent to the most stric boarding school run by a British Headmaster played by my Dom and love of my life who is in the UK and as Headmaster, he is notorious for applying the severest of punishments with a flair for the cane and using bacon slices, too. He also uses a birch and has now got us up on stage before assembly having been severely spanked and caned the day before, now being publicly punished by himself, our daddies and all the teachers of our classes. The joy he gets out of it is that I have to play both parts and get spanked by everyone pretty much twice. I even have an official school uniform jumper, blouse and cross tie to go along with it and I've been made to wear it at times for a whole week or more just as if I were in fact in school.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 PM

Talking my spanking fanasties

another one is billy ray cyrus off of hannah Montana
Old 02-15-2009, 10:19 PM

I've always wanted it to be John Forsythe from Charlie's Angels with me as Chris. George Clooney when he was on ER would be cool with me being a naughty candy striper. I love the original candy striper uniform, too. Then, of course Joeseph Mascolo as Stefano Dimera from Days Of Our Lives with me as Marlena. Yum!

Old 02-15-2009, 10:23 PM

Wink my spanking fanasties

another one is George strait or Tim Mcgraw

he he he he
Old 02-15-2009, 10:44 PM

I'd like David Bowie, Iggy Pop; maybe Mick Jagger. I've always had a thing about Sean Connery. Cary Grant, Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire. Some of the WWE wrestlers. Telly Savalas as Blofeld. Michael Des Barres(Murdoc from MacGyver). Christopher Lee(Dracula). Billy Drago(Charmed), Richard Lynch(Charmed and others).