MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-25-2009, 08:15 AM

Farm Spanking

A few years ago I had a summer job working on a farm. This particular day it was really hot and as it was my lunchbreak I decided to go down by the stream and catch some sun.
When I got down there there were two girls sunbathing, as it was private land they started to run away. I managed to catch one of the girls my the arm as the other ran off.
She pleaded with me to let her go. I looked her up and down, she was stunning with a great body with was covered with the skimpiest of bikini's.
I gave her a good bollocking about trespassing. Almost in tears she again begged for me to let her go.
I felt full of power, even though is was not even my land (she did not know), I told her I should call the police but was prepard to punish her myself. She seemed pleased about that. I told her I would let her go if she let me spank her. She was shocked at my request, but rather than get into trouble she agreed. I told her to bend over the wall, sticking her bottom up and shoulders down. I stood behind her a enjoyed the view. I told her I would smack her 12 times. I smacked her three times on her bottom really hard. She yelped each time and begged for no more. I told her I would trade her the remaining 9 smacks for 4 if she took them on the bare bottom. She hesitated at first but after a little thought she agreed.
I couldn't believe my luck. I grabbed the waistband of her bikini bottoms and pulled them down, exposing her pale bum cheeks. I got her to step out of her bottoms which I put in my pocket. She bent back over the wall, this time I kicked her legs apart, so as she bent over I could see her pussy poking though below her bottom. I smacked her bare bottom, giving myself a feel after each smack of her soft bottom.
After I had finished the girl stood up and looked around for her bikini bottoms, giving me an eyefull of her lower naked body.
I pulled out from my pockets the missing garment and held it up to her.
Just one last favour? I said!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:58 AM

Dirty sod! I bet I can be safe in saying you got the poor girl to perfom an indecent act on you! shame on you. Though I like a guy who takes command of a situation.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:20 PM

Good, imaginative story. Of course it goes without saying that in r/l it would have constituted sexual assault.
Like a similar storyline,only in that one the girl gets caught trespassing when she sneaks into a private pool to go skinnydipping. She gets faced with the classic choice- the police or the paddle.
Someone should really make a video with that storyline. Bailey would be the perfect model for it. She seems to be mischievious and bratty emough to try something like that.