MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 PM

Gators or Buckeyes???

OK, not much time to answer this, especially since it's time for the game to start , but who are you cheering for in the biggest bowl game of the year?

Florida University Gators?

or the

Ohio State University Buckeyes?

Even if you get to this thread late, tell us which one you would have rooted for!

Last edited by RG_; 01-08-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:50 PM

being a wolverine fan i absolutely detest the ohio state university more than anything in this world. having lived in orlando for 5 yrs and listening to gator nation telling me everyday about why they are such a good school the gators have found their way on my s*** list as well. plus they cried their way into this game anyway.

go Boise State!

Vice
Old 01-08-2007, 09:03 PM

*yawn*

don't even know what sport it is!
Old 01-08-2007, 09:16 PM

My mom went to Ohio State, so I would have to cheer for them, if I cared. Unfortunately, my Demon Deacons got clobbered by Louisville, so I quit caring about football after that.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:41 PM

It's gotta be Ohio State all the way... By the way, Ohio University and Ohio State are VERY different schools. Don't ya dare confuse them back home!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
By the way, Ohio University and Ohio State are VERY different schools. Don't ya dare confuse them back home!
You're absolutely right, and I don't know why I typed it that way. I know the difference. Anyway, I edited the post, AND put this reply here so that yours didn't seem out of context.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:07 AM

Gators 41
Buckeyes 14

I think there are going to be a LOT of really, really surprised and really, really upset Buckeye fans tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:29 AM

Well I heard they are sold out of alligator meat in Ohio!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice View Post
being a wolverine fan i absolutely detest the ohio state university more than anything in this world. having lived in orlando for 5 yrs and listening to gator nation telling me everyday about why they are such a good school the gators have found their way on my s*** list as well. plus they cried their way into this game anyway.

go Boise State!
Vice
I know what you mean, Vice. Being the Oklahoma State alum/fan that I am, I have to live with all of the front-runner Oklahoma Sooner fans all the time. And as far as the Florida "crying" goes, you've never HEARD such whining as you heard from Sooner fans when they got "robbed" by the Pac 10 officials earlier this year. The President of Oklahoma University, who is also a former U.S. Senator, even got into the whining, calling for the head of that Pac 10 official. Un-freakin'-believable! I realize the football program at Oklahoma generates lots of dollars for the university, but what a horrible example to set for academics at OU.

And I would've loved to see how Boise State would've handled THE Ohio State University. All the more reason for the NCAA to pull their heads out of the 1990s and have a legitimate playoff system in football like they do in every other sport.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
All the more reason for the NCAA to pull their heads out of the 1990s and have a legitimate playoff system in football like they do in every other sport.
They do at the 1 AA level! Now they just need to get it done for the 1 A level! I thought that back in 1991 when Washington TIED Miami for the National Title that year, but then they played each other and Washington kicked Miami's butt, so that could have some stupid writers up who were buying into the hype of Miami!