MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 12-19-2006, 11:26 PM

A bit off-topic from the thread, but reading this and noting your profile pic, I spoke with Pixie, through PM, tonight and she said that she would certainly return here right after the new year. Perhaps you can help get the girl here, HD! You know how those brats can be...promise you the world (especially when a paddle is in sight), but ...
Old 12-19-2006, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
A bit off-topic from the thread, but reading this and noting your profile pic, I spoke with Pixie, through PM, tonight and she said that she would certainly return here right after the new year. Perhaps you can help get the girl here, HD! You know how those brats can be...promise you the world (especially when a paddle is in sight), but ...
Yeah, I speak with her nearly every day and I will try my best to get her to come and play. She is one heck of a busy beaver though as webmaster. Hopefully, with the graciousness of punishedbrats, we might be able to share with you a couple of preview pics from the infamous Father Christmas scene that your partner has a DVD of, it should be making it's grand appearance on the website this Christmas

Rich.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Windsor View Post
...we might be able to share with you a couple of preview pics from the infamous Father Christmas scene that your partner has a DVD of, it should be making it's grand appearance on the website this Christmas
Think David and company would want a duet review of the vid as a pre-release promotion? i.e. one review from me, the other from Sarah?