MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 11-13-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad View Post
Yes, it seems slips are not nearly as common as they used to be, but some of us still love wearing the soft, silky, lacy stuff

But Spanked4 wasn't there a reason for wearing them? Like keeping the dress straight?
Old 11-14-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy View Post
But Spanked4 wasn't there a reason for wearing them? Like keeping the dress straight?
That's correct, sammy. There are multiple reasons for a lady to wear a slip and helping ensure our skirt or dress hangs properly off our body is one of them. Wearing a slip prevents our skirt or dress from clinging to our legs or pantyhose and also from riding up and getting all wrinkled. They're also worn for purposes of maintaining modesty. With any dress or skirt, especially a sheer one, a slip helps prevent others from seeing through our skirt or dress. It also helps prevent a visible panty line. Another benefit of wearing a slip is that they're really quite comfortable and if it's a full slip it makes a great nightie, too. I hope that answered your question.

spanked4
Old 11-14-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
That\'s correct, sammy. There are multiple reasons for a lady to wear a slip and helping ensure our skirt or dress hangs properly off our body is one of them. Wearing a slip prevents our skirt or dress from clinging to our legs or pantyhose and also from riding up and getting all wrinkled. They\'re also worn for purposes of maintaining modesty. With any dress or skirt, especially a sheer one, a slip helps prevent others from seeing through our skirt or dress. It also helps prevent a visible panty line. Another benefit of wearing a slip is that they\'re really quite comfortable and if it\'s a full slip it makes a great nightie, too. I hope that answered your question.

spanked4
Thanks Spanked4 that's what my wife told me too!
!
Old 11-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Thanks Spanked4 that's what my wife told me too!
!
Then what did you ask me for lol? Only teasing

Does she wear them, too?
Old 11-15-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Then what did you ask me for lol? Only teasing

Does she wear them, too?
Ya Know, I don\'t really know. She wears slacks all the time. but I\'am sure she still would. Both of us are old fashion.

Spanked4; Thanks for your replies...It's nice to have someone comment every once in awhile!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 11-16-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Ya Know, I don\\\\\\\'t really know. She wears slacks all the time. but I\\\\\\\'am sure she still would. Both of us are old fashion.

Spanked4; Thanks for your replies...It\\\'s nice to have someone comment every once in awhile!

No problem, sammy. I am happy to post comments if I feel I can contribute something relevant to the discussion.

spanked4

PS - I just sent you a pm.

Last edited by spanked4beingbad; 11-16-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:45 AM

slips and spanking

m65 into real dressed up otk for 47 yrs 23 lady and 2 cd real spanking partners over 47 yrs love to spank nicely dressed ladies skirt or dress nylon slips and panties seamed stockings and heels i was giver only for 30 yrs switch last 17 yrs i spank often still but love to b spanked over a 1950s moms nylon slip covered lap im an oldie 4 sure