MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-18-2009, 05:08 PM

Wink Tassp

i would like to came but my Daddy says no ugh .. but i hope every one else has a great time ..

winks ..
Old 02-21-2009, 08:59 AM

TASSP Chat

I just thought I'd post this here as well, in case somebody misses it.

Hello Everyone,
I have asked on the Bottoms Up and TASSP sites if there were folks interested in doing some pre-party chats and there some who were interested....so for now, I am planning on having the 1st TASSP chat on Thursday, February 26 @ around 6 pm PST. I understand that this day may not work with everyone's schedule and I apologize but there WILL be other chat times!
I will announce this again in the upcoming week....but until then, if possible and you're interested, PLEASE COME and join the banter! After all, it's always fun to annoy some ole noodle-armed Tops now, right?
Kaitie
TASSP Hostess

PS, for those NOT on the West Coast, 6 PM PST is the same as 8PM Central or 9PM Eastern.

I'll try to be there to answer any questions. For example: How many dozen licks should I give Kaitie?

See you all Thursday!!

Paul (Tubaman) the Iron-Armed One
Old 02-21-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankingprincess2005 View Post
i would like to came but my Daddy says no ugh .. but i hope every one else has a great time ..

winks ..
So sorry to hear that! But be of good cheer. We do this every year, usually in the Spring. Keep your tootsies crossed it'll work out next time.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 02-21-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
I just thought I'd post this here as well, in case somebody misses it.

Hello Everyone,
I have asked on the Bottoms Up and TASSP sites if there were folks interested in doing some pre-party chats and there some who were interested....so for now, I am planning on having the 1st TASSP chat on Thursday, February 26 @ around 6 pm PST. I understand that this day may not work with everyone's schedule and I apologize but there WILL be other chat times!
I will announce this again in the upcoming week....but until then, if possible and you're interested, PLEASE COME and join the banter! After all, it's always fun to annoy some ole noodle-armed Tops now, right?
Kaitie
TASSP Hostess

PS, for those NOT on the West Coast, 6 PM PST is the same as 8PM Central or 9PM Eastern.

I'll try to be there to answer any questions. For example: How many dozen licks should I give Kaitie?

See you all Thursday!!

Paul (Tubaman) the Iron-Armed One
Sweeeeet! I'll try to make it!

Debs
Old 02-21-2009, 03:44 PM
double k

I finally joined, just so I can *attempt* to join in on chat.

kk
Old 02-21-2009, 07:53 PM

Glad to see you were able to join us Double K....hope you enjoy and see you in chat!

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 AM

I'll be in chat. I've hardly been on the site in the past year, but I'm eager to touch base with the friends that I've made in the past. I'm really looking forward to TASSP, though the travel situation is still up in the air. I already have those days off, though.

On a side note, I noticed that one of the vendors is a site that I affiliate to on my blog. It will be interesting to be able to meet one of them in person.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:03 AM

Hmmm..... I'd also forgotten that I'd been using that banner. I'll have to change it to my thinner one.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:56 PM

TASSP event in DFW late March

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
Just a reminder that the deadline for receipt of the registration forms and fees for the Texas All-State Spanking Party is one month away, March 13, 2009. We will take forms after that, but cannot guarantee the hotel room price break.

Paul (Tubaman)
If you're still undecided about attending this event, I thought I'd re-mention a couple of things:

1) The DFW area has 2 major airline hubs: DFW airport for American Airlines and Love Field for Southwest Airlines. You should be able to get a reasonable flight into this area on one of those 2 airlines.

2) Our little community here on the net, MySpankingForum and our sister site, AmateurSpankings, will be there with a big presence. As of right now, here are the AmateurSpankings models who have committed to being here for the TASSP event in late March. I'm including a link with each so you can associate the name with a face and a bottom!

Amber: http://www.amateurspankings.com/ambe...nking-clip.htm

Skylar: http://www.amateurspankings.com/skyl...nking-clip.htm

Cat: http://www.amateurspankings.com/cat-...nking-clip.htm

Roxy: http://www.amateurspankings.com/roxy...nking-clip.htm

Cassie: http://www.amateurspankings.com/best...king-movie.htm

and last but not least, Emily: http://www.amateurspankings.com/best_of_emily.htm

Emily has not done anything spanking-related in quite some time, so that alone is a special treat. In addition to the other great girls mentioned above, a spanking good time will be had by all!

We will no doubt have some of our other girls there too and I'll let you know when/if they get confirmed. But plan on all of those mentioned above to attend.

AmateurSpankings/MSF will have a hospitality suite open to all MSF members and AS customers both Friday and Saturday nights during this special weekend.

We look forward to seeing you there then!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
If you're still undecided about attending this event, I thought I'd re-mention a couple of things:

1) The DFW area has 2 major airline hubs: DFW airport for American Airlines and Love Field for Southwest Airlines. You should be able to get a reasonable flight into this area on one of those 2 airlines.
And don't forget my friends the greyhound...they run straight into Dallas and have lowered prices again (hmmm wonder why I would be able to track the price differences)

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.