MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-25-2011, 10:04 AM

Corporate Discipline 2

Barb pulled into her parking spot, and got out of the car. What a beautiful day she thought to herself, far too nice to have to work, and far too nice to face what was coming today. It was a week ago that she learned she would have to take Corporate Discipline punishment to keep her job. She had thought about it alot the past week, and still hoped that maybe a last minute change of plans might still take place. She knew this was also very unlikely. She paused to have a cigarette before going in, she smoked a fair amount anyway, but had doubled her smoking this past week thinking about what was to come. Her cigarette finished she entered the building, and climbed the few steps to the main office floor.
Today was Friday, she should have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend, but as she settled into her desk, and put away her purse she could only think about the events that were to unfold that day. She went to the break room to get a cup of coffee, and found her fellow worker, and best friend Emily already there " I hoped you would not show up today" Emily said " I don' think I could have if was me" she continued, tears welling up in her eyes " Thanks alot" said Barb with a smile "Are you trying to cheer me up, or scare me to death?" "I'm sorry Barb, I just think this is wrong, everybody does" continued Emily "We thought about protesting as a group, but thought it might make things worse" "Thats O K " said Barb, "Just knowing I have everyone's support means alot to me" Then the two took one last chance to smoke before the work day began." As wrong as eveone thinks this , our company is going more and more in this direction" Barb explained to Emily, she was aware as HR director of the use of "Corporate Discipline", and how many employees of the company had already submitted to the program. " You better becareful Emily,you may be next" "OH my GOD " said Emily "I would rather die" As they re-entered the building Emily gave Barb a quick hug and the two went seperate ways to their desks.
As Barb began to at least try to accomplish some work, Jim stopped by and asked if he could talk to her a minute. Barb got up and the two walked to the end of the hall together. " Barb, as far as I know your punishment is to be around 1pm, but I will call you when it's time, but it will be after lunch" Jim informed her. Barb just nodded her head and went back to her desk. Time, that day seemed to go too quickly, soon noon grew closer, so did the butterflies in her stomach. Barb had decided to skip lunch today, content on chain smoking and finishing her third cup of coffee in the smoking area. At 12:30 she went back inside, and to the floor. She felt a little dizzy, and was not sur if it was fear, or all those cigarettes. Jim met her at her desk. "Barb, if you're through with lunch maybe we should go into the conference room before the board gets here" Jim instructed. and the two made the short walk down the hall, "if you need to use the restroom, now would be the time", Jim suggested, and Barb did just that, second guessing all that coffee she had drank,after she had peed, they finished the trip into the main conference room.
Barb followed Jim into the conference room, and into the small side office inside. She did not look at the complete setup of the room, but did notice that the chairs had been arranged in a semi-circle and faced towards the front. As the two went into the office, Jim closed the door behind them. "The board should be arriving soon, so I'm going to leave you in here to get ready" he instructed "If you remember, I told you that you would have to undress for your punishment" "You will need to remove everything, including any hanging jewelry, and be ready when 1:00 gets here, you have about 20 minutes if everyone is on time, Barb just gave Jim a simple "O K" and he left.
All was quiet, and Barb stood up and walked over to the small window and looked out. She saw the parking lot. and the comings and goings of the lunch hour activity. She would normally be part of that activity, and wished she was.She now began to feel almost imprisoned by the situation she was in. Even though she knew that she didn't have to take this punishment, Her husband had told her that they would be fine if she decided to refuse , and resign, but somehow she felt he was relieved that she was going to accept it, and keep her high paying job. Her lifestyle,familys way of life,her career, her house, car, everything made this into someting that she had no choice but to accept.
After sitting there quietly reflecting on everything, she heard voices in the conference room, checking the clock she now saw she had only 10 minutes left. She began her preparations.She stepped out of her shoes, then reaching behind her she unzipped her skirt and slid it down and stepped out of it. Next she unbuttoned her white blouse, and removed it as well, making sure to neatly place it on a chair. Finally she slid off her pantyhose, and removed her bra and panties, then remembering what Jim said she took off her necklace, braclet, and watch. She decided the leave her small earrings in, they did not hang.There she stood, barefoot, naked, and she could feel the fear building inside, and the embarrasment of being naked at work. She sat down and waited, she could feel the carpeting under her feet, and she stretched her fingers and toes in nervous anticipation as more voices could now be heard beyond the door. It was now a couple minutes past 1:00, and each passing minute multiplied her anxiety. Suddenly the door opened, the sudden noise startled her, it was Jim "Barb, we're ready". Barb stood up, her legs felt a little shakey, and she could feel her heart now pound as she approached the door. She closed her eyes took a deep breath then walked through it. To Be Continued.......

Last edited by bonzo1961; 08-25-2011 at 10:10 AM.