MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2009, 11:24 AM

Part 2

Sitting down and pulling Lois over his lap. Clark quickly pins down her right arm as she tries to protect his upcoming target!

"(Groan!) C-Clark.....You can't do this!" Lois whines

"Oh! No!......Just watch me!" He chuckles

Then grasping the hem of lois's snug gray,tweed skirt, Clark slides it up her shapely legs.

As Perry and Jimmy watch in awe, Clark tugs the skirt and white lace slip over Lois's ample hips onto her back!

"(Choke!) D-Damn you Clark.....S-Stop this immediately!" She gasps; "I-I'am embarrassed!"

"No not quite yet........But you will be!" He chuckles

Looking closer Perry exclaims; "Kent you were right....She is wearing a girdle!"

"HA!...HA! Yes....But not for long!" Clark muses.

Sliding his fingers underneath the waistband, He sharpely yanks down the stiff, white garment!

Kicking her legs Lois grunts; "C-Clark....D-Don't you dare!"

Then rolling the girdle down to Lois's buckled knees. Clark quickly twists the heavy fabric together, forming a stong bound!

Looking up at Perry and Jimmy, Lois sees the excitement in their wide eyes. Now staring down at her very bare derriere!

"(Choke!) C-Chief stop him...P-Please!"

Not wanting to interfere Perry answers; Kent is punched out....He's on his own time."

Looking down Clark asks; "Well Lois....Are you ready?"

Squirming harder she wails; "I-I'll tell Superman!"

Whack!.......Landing the first spank,. Clark's right hand leaves a bright red imprint on Lois's left buttock!........"OOOOOOW!"

Then the right side.......Smack!......"AAAAAAH! G-God!"........Crack!.
"O-Ouch!".......Clark.......S-Stop it!".... Whack!......"OOOOW!"

Working evenly across Lois's bouncing bottom, the reddening quickly appears!
Whack!....Slap!......Splatt!.......Whack!........C rack!

"(Sob!) C-Clark.....N-Not so hard.....(Sob!) You're taking the skin off,,,,,OOOh! Stop Pleeeeeez!"

Trying to work free from his steel like grip, Lois utters in a low mumble; "G-God.............He's like Superman!"

Whack!......."OOOOOW!"..........Smack!..........." AAAAAAAH!"

"G-Gosh.....Mr Kent sure is good at that!" Jimmy gushes; "Look how red Miss Lane is getting!"

"Yeah Olson he sure is.........I just hope her bottom holds up!"

Whack!.....Slap! ......Crack!.........Smack!......."OOOOOOOOW!"

"I'am sorry C-Clark!"....Slap!..."AAAH!"......Slap!......"OOOOH! "..P-Please Chief....(Sob!) Do something......P-Pleeeez!"

Now struggling profusely, Lois's wide hips pound against Clark's strong loins. As the high heels fly off her feet.

Smack!......"(Choke!) G-God you spank (Sob!)....L-Like a Superman......Whack!........."OOOOOOW!"......"I-it's so hard!"

"(Pant!) I know Lois!" Clark replies;......Crack!....And I bet!".......Slap!.....Every guy in this room is too!"......Whack!..."OOOOW!"

Locked in Clark's steel like grip. Lois grits her teeth and stares down at the floor, as the spanking winds down!

Smack!....".O-Ouch!"......"Yeah Lois"......Crack!.......Did your Daddy?"......Whack!......."Spank this hard?"......Slap!......When you were naughty!"..........Crack!......."AAAAAAAAAAH! (Sob!) O-Oh God!"

Finally loosening his grip, Lois shamefully slides off Clark's lap and quickly covers her once private parts!

"(Sob!) OOOOh God....That hurt." She whines while pushing down her skirt and slip! "(Groan) And Clark, I'am so embarrassed."
Still in a state of shock, Perry and Jimmy watch as Clark, like the gentleman he is.......Helps Lois to her feet as he pulls the girdle from her shaking legs.

"Here Lois, you won't be wearing this for awhile!" He smiles handing her the stiff garment!

As the day winds down, Clark graciously takes Lois home. Snuggling up in the doorway Lois coos; "Gee Clark.....That spanking hurt....But I loved it....You really are a Superman!"

Reaching down and softly massaging her girdle free bottom. He sighs; "Yes Lois......Now you know I'am Superman......And that I've always wanted to spank you!

"Clark dear.......Let's go inside.......I bet you're steel hard!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 04-16-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Tags
aforget