MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-08-2009, 12:54 AM

Disrespectful Husband Pays the Price

I was asleep on a cold, snowy February morning. I was vaguely aware of someone in the room. I was awakened suddenly with a sharp voice: “Aaron, what are you doing here asleep? You were supposed to pick me up at the airport. Because you failed to pick me up, I had to wait in the snow and cold for a taxi, which cost me $40. I am very angry with you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

My heart sank as I realized I had forgot to set my alarm to pick up my wife, Valerie, at the airport that morning. “Uh, well, I wasn’t feeling well last night, honey, and I guess I fell asleep without setting the alarm clock,” I answered lamely.

“Well, you must not have been too sick, judging by all these empty beer bottles I see here,” Valerie retorted. I could see her hovering over me as I laid on my stomach in my bed. She was still wearing her business attire of a white blouse, short navy skirt, pantyhose, and black heels.

Valerie turned her back on me, paced the length of my room, and rushed to my bedside. Without warning, she spanked my bottom five times, very sharply. Of course, I still had on my pajama bottoms, but the spanks left a stinging heat in my rear.

“Aaron, you have been a very irresponsible, thoughtless, and naughty young man. You had no consideration for me. So now I need to teach you a lesson. I am going to spank you. I’m going to give you a bare-bottom spanking with a hairbrush. Now get to my room!”

When I hesitated, Valerie knelt on my bed, yanked down my pajama bottoms, and gave me five more quick, sharp spanks. She then pulled me up by the arm and marched me into her bedroom.

In her room, she stood in front of her dresser and, holding me firmly, spoke softly but firmly. “Don’t you ever, ever show me this kind of disrespect again, Aaron. You are about to be spanked as a result of your disobedience. Standing at my side, her face inches from mine, she gave me a searing sequence of spanks to my bare bottom. When I glanced away, Valerie reprimanded me, hissing, “Look me in the eye when I am spanking you, young man!” I returned her gaze as she spanked me again and again.

“All right, Aaron, now it is time for your spanking.” Valerie sat on the edge of her bed. She firmly pulled me across her lap. Her pantyhose rubbed against my penis, which I suddenly felt become quite stiff. Unceremoniously in the traditional spanking position now, I could see Valerie’s stern expression in the corner of my eye, and I saw her red-nailed hand raised above my bottom. Without hesitation, Valerie began to spank me, delivering, sharp, stinging, hot slaps to my bare bottom. After about fifteen minutes of enduring her hand, she picked up an oval, wooden hairbrush which had been next to her on the bed, and began spanking my already well-heated bottom with it. She spanked and spanked and spanked with that wicked brush. Another thirty minutes of intense, rapid hairbrush spanking assaulted my inflamed bottom.

Finally, Valeried stopped spanking. As I gingerly stood up, Valerie admonished me, “The next time you disobey me, you will be spanked again. But next time, it will not only be with my hand and my hairbrush. Next time you will also be whipped with a belt and paddled with my bathbrush.”

Openly sobbing, I ran back to my room, with my hands on my bottom, vainly trying to cool the heat of the spanking my wife had just administered.

Last edited by renoswitchguy; 10-08-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-15-2009, 12:34 PM
bent4herpaddle

Great story Reno!