MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2007, 09:34 PM

Cool Let me be the first to admit...

I have done it on plenty of occasions... though not recently.

Hey when you're a bottom from birth and you have a fascination but you NEVER get spanked (was I just THAT good or did my parents not spank?.... you decide) you gotta do SOMETHING! Some kids had imaginary friends as children... I had whole imaginary towns and in my imaginary towns I got spanked. And the only way to reall get spanked in an imaginary town is to do it yourself. Some of you know I LOVE implements and variety and I did even way back then.... I'm not even going to go into all the crazy things I would use.

Ok so then I discovered the internet. 13 I started playing on-line, at 14 I moved to the phone. This Was MUCH more fun then on-line and I had left my imaginary play towns years before. It was still all role play but it scratched the itch so to speak.

Then I didn't need any of this for years becasue of where life took me. But 10 months ago when I broke up with my fiance....the spanking itch came on so strong it was all I could do at the time to fill it.

I contacted an old boyfriend who cared more about spanking then me (ok not very wise but I was only using him for spanking this time) and asked him to mentor me, long distance. Well the mentoring REALLY didn't work out but it did hold the "spanking itch" at bay....

And then I met the BU crowd and now I have no need for self spanking!

So to recap, yes I've self spanked. I definately think DIRECTED self-spanking is better then just self spanking but in a pinch both work. additional things that make the punishment worse...... Capsizine Cream (horrible, nasty, wicked) and sitting on a heating pad with the cream on.......

So that's my story.... Who else is brave enough to speak up on this one?

All Spanked up (and this time not from self-spanking)
kaylex