MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2008, 07:09 PM

Shadow Lane Weekend

We just got back from another great Shadow Lane weekend in Las Vegas. Kudos go out to Tony and Eve for creating another fabulous event. There's a lot of hard work that goes into planning and executing a weekend like that. They are the masters at it. The spanking community owes Shadow Lane a big thanks. And I'm sure they don't get that thanks enough.

Amber, Cassie, Lily and I had a blast. We enjoyed seeing some old friends and meeting new ones as well. It was especially good to see our pals Todd & Suzy, Clare Fonda and Richard Windsor, who I did NOT spend enough time with. I was busy managing travel and models! Ha ha. But we did have a great time. Special thanks go out to forum members Brian and Paully for helping us out all weekend. In the words of Dionne Warwick, that's what friends are for!

One special highlight of the weekend was shooting a scene for our www.spankinginterviews.com site with forum member and spanking model deluxe Erica Scott. I'll put up a link when the scene we shot with Erica goes up. But I'll brag in advance. It was fantastic. For those of you who have ever been conflicted about what to do with your spanking interest, you will love Erica's explanation of her entry into the scene. What a great girl!

I've just posted a still of the 3 AmateurSpankings brats that were there. It's in the gallery. And I'll post more as I get 'em.

I'm sorry if you couldn't make it. We'd love to see you in Dallas this coming March though!