MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-01-2010, 04:06 PM

Hello

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Obviously I am a fan of spankings (purely consensual, of course)! I like to spank girls who have been very naughty and need a firm reminder that they need to be a good girl. I also like spanking them even if they haven't been naughty as "preventative maintenance". I really like it when the girl squirms a little and try's to stop the spanking even though she knows she really needs it no matter how unpleasant it is for her. I also have a fetish for satin lingerie (especially panties!), so if the girl is wearing some satin lingerie that makes the spanking even better. But make no mistake about it, it doesn't matter what she's wearing, a good spanking is a good spanking and it will always be fun. I love reading about other people's spanking preferences and stories here and I hope to get to know the rest of you as I spend more time here. Have a great day, everyone!

-L2SNG's
Old 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM

Hi!

I love the thought of being spanked just as preventative maintenance, although I'm such a bad girl, it's very rare for there NOT to be a proper reason to hitch up my skirt and punish my cheeks. And I, too, share your love of silky lingerie and - how naughty is this? - have even been known to sell my dirty, sticky knickers online. I get so aroused when I'm being beaten that my pussy always gets VERY wet, so I started sticking the panties I've been spanked in up for sale a few months ago. And I sold 3 pairs - and probably should be punished for doing something so slutty, don't you think?

Bad Girl Amber Louise
Old 08-05-2010, 01:07 PM

Welcome aboard. There's a lot of great people here who also frequent other sites as well. Look forward to seeing more posts and getting to know you.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:49 PM

Hello Amber,

Thanks for the comment. The fact that you love silky lingerie is totally hot. However, your hotness is no reason to overlook your naughtiness and you definitely need to be disciplined for it. Consider yourself lucky that I'm not there because you would certainly get that spanking you deserve!

Hi Batman,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words. I look forward to reading more spanking stories and getting to know the others.

-L2SNG