MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-31-2007, 11:18 AM

Just saying "hi" and thanks

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all of you who have written to me to express concern. I am doing much better, but still on the mend and taking it slow. I am sorry I have been slow to respond and not posting much...I really just had to step back a bit.

On the good news side, we did just have our first big shoot this week-end since my complications set in. It went great and we had some great new models as well as Sierra Salem. I was able to shoot and I felt really good...so it is all good!

We are still planning on being at Shadowlane in August and I am sure I will be totally up to my old tricks by then!

We have some big news - Kailee and Betty are now part of our modeling and production team! We are super happy about that!

And, we are super happy about our new model Leela.

So, it has been a tough summer so far, but things are looking up and I am getting better every day that goes by.

I truly appreciate all the PM's and e-mail. It has meant a lot to me.

Best always-
Veronica

PS. I tried to upload some photos but had no luck...so check out the blog for some photos of our new model and of Betty and Kailee (now known as "K") http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com

Old 07-31-2007, 01:21 PM

Glad you're doing better, Veronica. Keep on the mend as best you can. I look forward to seeing you and Mr. Daniels at Shadowlane.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 PM

Glad to hear

Glad to hear you're getting better. Lyn and I will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Take 'er easy there.

Paul (Tubaman)