MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-28-2008, 04:51 PM

First Night, First Spanking

(Please don’t ask too much about this story. I started it a while ago um… it wasn’t finished because I put it off. Sorry if it’s not too good it is my first. I tend to like my stories to be left to the imagination. This isn’t a BDSM story it you don’t want it to be. It could be set in any time period. Doesn’t have to be modern, Could be medieval or futuristic. The main plot is it is about a real slave situation and not a fetish one. Enjoy !)

Kyra wiggled her hands in the rope tied firmly behind her. Her short hair hang down a bit at the front, she felt so miserable. Shard came closer to her before lifting her chin like she was a piece of meet.
“I bought you as a slave, if you clean the house and don’t give me any trouble I won’t give you any trouble.” Her voice was strong but somewhat polite. Kyra stood in silence her beautiful big seal like eyes watched her and she nodded. Shard was a mistress and owned many slaves in the fields. But she wanted a more personal touch to her home and so she bought Kyra.
Suddenly the memory of when she and Shard had first met that morning had left her head. That afternoon rain poured down her bedroom window and white silk curtains where tucked in neatly to the sides. Kyra sat upright on a beautiful bed, it was a single but the dark wood frame was smooth and the white sheets soft. The room was faded with blue daylight and it seemed a bit cold. But in all she had got more then most slaves, a dresser, a bedside table and even a wardrobe. Though it’s not like she had any clothes apart from the ones she wore. She put her feet up on the bed and fidgeted waiting for Shard to come in and talk to her, as she said she would. It took her a while to come up and so she grew stroppy and bored.
Shard came in she was quiet a bit taller then Kyra and she wore clouthes that where somewhat respectable. She had red hair that was cut sharply at her chin and beautiful green emerald eyes.
She sat next to Kyra and touched the sleeve of her torn shirt and frowned at her short skirt.
“I’ll get you some new clouthes don’t worry, But before that I would like it if you would clean the cabinet downstairs,” She smiled at her faintly but Kyra just nodded. She liked being with Shard, she made her curious yet so shy.
That evening she was dusting the cabinet thinking only of her mistress and what she had said about how she wouldn’t give Kyra any trouble if she didn’t give her any. She grew curious does that mean she’d punish her if she misbehaved. The idea turned her on, so much so that she became very curious. Slaves where usually punished harshly sometimes even spanked. With that thought in mind she grabbed a china cup off the cabinet and watched it slide out of her fingers like butter. It crashed filling the silence in the room as it shattered on the floor. How stupid! How would she explain that she had done this to test her Owners patients she’d look like an idiot?
Her mistress ran in and grabbed her wrist immediately Kyra was shocked at how fast her response was.
“Are you alright, are you hurt?” she asked her face was concerned and she blushed when she relised she had over reacted because she liked Kyra. Her eyes then focused to the broken cup and she looked at her with a grimace.
“It was an accident,” she stuttered out. Shard shook her head mumbling something about how she should be more careful, while she picked it up and took it away.
Kyra frowned now she felt bad because Shard had worried about her. But she wanted a spanking from her mistress she wanted to be taught a lesson she liked it, and it would complete her.
After she had done polishing she had decided that she was going to get a spanking but she feared Shard didn’t do things that way. Shard was about to put her coat on and called Kyra over. But Kyra ignored her mistress repeatedly.
“Kyra we have to go now and buy you some more clouthes,” Shard explained.
“I don’t want any I like the ones I have!” Kyra yelled she played with the hem of her short skirt.
“Kyra those are not the sort of clouthes I want you wearing.” Her mistress’ voice was calm but slightly annoyed.
“No. I am not going with you and I am not wearing any other clouthes.” At this Shard looked very angry.
“Young lady if you don’t get your ass outside right now I will spank you!” Shard’s voice was loud and very threatening. Kyra had heard the words she had only dreamed of hearing. And she had the chance now to give back the prefect response.
“Spank me? Ha! Like you’d really do that! I’m not going and you can’t make me!” with that Shard left the room again very quickly and silently. Kyra felt bad again maybe she had taken it too far, and she was annoyed at herself because now she feared Shard wouldn’t talk to her. Then when her mistress entered the room again holding a thick brown wooden hair brush, new fears came into place.
Shard grabbed Kyra firmly by the wrist now very tight and pulled her over to the sofa, though she didn’t resist much. She then pulled Kyra over her lap and she didn’t even struggle which was most unlike her. She was very quiet and very obedient Shard frowned and said.
“Young lady if I didn’t know any better anyone would think you would want this spanking.” Kyra then blushed. But her eyes widened when she relised her skirt was being lifted up. Before she could even protest Shard had pulled her white knickers down to her knees. She just thought her mistress was going to punish her not humiliate her. And the fact that her mistress was female and now could pretty much see everything, pretty much outraged her. Kyra was well positioned over Shard’s knees; her bottom was sticking out just the right amount and her privates could be easily admired by her mistress.
“Get off me! I’m half naked you’re a woman that’s disgusting!” Kyra yelled and struggled to get off.
But Shard pushed a sharp nails into Kyra’s back also pushing her down with her palm and keeping her in perfect position. She responded to Kyra in one steady motion allowing her to strike the girl hard with the hair brush. Kyra bit her lip not realizing how much a spanking would actually hurt. Her butt quickly formed a red splotch where she had just been struck.
“Now, now Kyra… I have seen many girls. Do not think you are special. Because your not,” The Sharp words from Shard bit into her. And they would have hurt a lot more had Shard not been hitting her butt so rhythmically. Kyra started to struggle after about the seventh smack and she was starting to take in sharp breathes. A cruel smile twisted into place on Shard’s face. She obviously didn’t feel too bad about spanking Kyra because she started smacking her a lot harder paying attention to the upper part of her bottom now. Kyra immediately started calling out and begging at this point. But her cries fell on deaf ears and Shard sharply responded by smacking the part where her butt met her thighs.
At this Kyra immediately shut up realizing that by making more noise she was feeling more pain. Soon Shard was covering Kyra’s bottom very nicely it had turned a very bright red and was starting to go crimson. Shard was relieved to hear Kyra brake down in tears which meant the spanking was soon to be over.
Kyra let herself lye limp over her mistress’s lap as her bottom started turning scarlet it felt like she was having hot water poured on her. And she sobbed regretting even wanting this spanking in the first place. Finally Shard had stopped and started to rub Kyra softly.
Although Kyra disliked the woman’s touch, she invited anything that didn’t currently cause her any pain.
Her mistress cradled her young slave girl on her lap and rubbed her back, sometimes allowing her self to even be too affectionate with the girl and finding herself drawing little circles on her back. Kyra buried her head into Shard’s chest and soon both of them relised what they where doing. Quickly Shard pushed Kyra onto the floor treating her like the dirt others claimed she was.
“I think you better get to bed don’t you” Shard voice was sharp and her words where cruel. Kyra quickly got up trying to pull her panties back up as she ran upstairs. Though she couldn’t but help let a smile creep on her face. She felt loved for the first time in her life.
Shard frowned and leaned against the wall. Her eyes drifted towards Kyra’s bedroom door.
“I’m going to end up spoiling you if I’m not careful… damn,” she murmured flicking her red hair out of her eyes and walking back to her own room.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 PM

Kyra,

Great job , can you turn it in to a series ? i realy enjoyed it Thankyou !

~dena
Old 03-01-2008, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sister0163 View Post
Kyra,

Great job , can you turn it in to a series ? i realy enjoyed it Thankyou !

~dena
Thankyou. That was my plan to write more but I had to make sure people liked it first.

I'll get writing