View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
A good story about your experience where you first discovered "The Feeling"
Maybe the first time I got excited hearing about a girl getting spanked was when I was about the same age,or couple years younger.
My mom and grandmother were talking about this high school age distant cousin of mine. Seems "Betty Lou" had not gone home on the school bus but went off with some boy in his car after school.
When she got home as I recall the story,her mom lifted up her dress and whipped her bare bottom with a switch(assume she pulled down her panties)
"Left stripes on it" I remember hearing. Somehow it was a strange feeling i got,the idea of Betty Lou with her dress up and panties down ,getting switched on her bare bottom.
Sometime later I saw her with some friends.She was wearing slacks and I noticed she rubbed the seat of them. Even though it was long afterwards, I liked to imagine her thinking about her switching when she did that.
While we had CP in grade school, girls seldom received it, and boys only for really bad stuff, from our no-nonsense but fair woman principal.
Sometimes in high school I liked to imagine her using her paddle on some of the pretty,popular, and often snooty girls. Especially when they had on their gym shorts.
We didnt have co-ed gym back then,but would still see them on the playing field or in the gym. Although there were standard gym shorts(the kind that were quite short but with eleastic leg bands on the hems) lots of girls wore their own shorts for gym. And some of them wore them very short and tight.
Would dream of seeing them getting the paddle from my old principal.
Liked what you said about enjoying paddling over tight jeans. It feels like I am in a minority in liking spankings over clothes. As opposed to the panties-down "purists" who insist they must be lowered ,even if thongs. But to each his (or her) own.
Redskin,

I'm in total agreement with you on the over-clothing thing. There's nothing much hotter than a great bottom being showcased by the right jeans, slacks, or whatever.

Through the years, we at AmateurSpankings have shot a number of scenes like that and will continue to do so.