View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 02:24 PM

It started for me in 7th grade

During the summer of my 7th grade year my family moved from a school district that did not use corporal punishment to one that used it often. I was shocked and remember it being both scary and exciting at the same time. For the first several weeks that I was at this school only boys got the paddle. Then one day a female teacher ordered an attractive girl out into the hallway for a paddling. Suddenly paddling became not only exciting but also erotic. I remember the loud crack of the paddle on the seat of her tight jeans 3 times hard!!! When she walked back into the room her face was flushed red (I am sure her bottom was too) and she was trying hard not to cry. Speaking of hard...i had to walk around for the rest of the day with my shirttail out and that was not even in style then. I have been a spanko since that day. Have given many spankings but a paddling over tight jeans is still my favorite. Imagine my suprise several years ago when I sat down in a resturant to have dinner and the girl from 7th grade was my waitress. She remembered me and we talked awhile but I found no oppurtunity to bring the paddling up. I'm sure she still remembers but probably not a vividly as I do.
warm your bottom