View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:30 AM

I'm a huge fan of the hairbrush and other light and small implements. I usually send the spankee to bring the hairbrush and make her stand and hold it in front of me while I scold her. I always use the hairbrush OTK and while I don't keep count of swats too often, i go with sets of rapid fire swats which really quickly bring squirming, kicking and sobbing. At one point a thin wooden one was used and my bottom went and found a new one for herself she regretted. It was from CVS or Wallgreen and it had a thin wide plastic top, but the key were the double "S" shaped opening that ran the length of the bristles. Apparently it worked like the holes in the paddle and stung immensely without leaving and bad bruising.

I'm also a fan of the bath brush and kept that reserved for bathroom punishments where she had to bend over the sink for her swats. We had a nice one reserved for punishment that I picked up at the dollar store one day and she hated that thing. The bath brush stings like hell and was as close as I came to a punishment only implement.