View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:26 PM

This is EXACTLY why this website frustrates the hell out of me. You said "We're hard at work on more F/F stuff" and assured us we'd be pleased with some of this great new stuff you were about to come out with. Then you proceeded to do about 17 updates in a row of MF videos. Basically you addressed complaints about the lack of FF updates by claiming lots were coming and then absolutely NONE came for an even more extended time period then usual.

You also answered our requests for mother/daughter videos by saying "We ARE working on a brand new one though. And it should be out soon."
That was about 5 months ago!!!

When I first found this site I spent about 3 or $400 rounding up all the FF stuff and buying it (which was bloody hard to do with barely any previews or info) and then afterwards I probably spent about $20-$30 per month for a while watching the 'Heather and Paige' or 'Val and whoever' updates as they came out. Since the revamped site began I've spent $0! I have an EXTREMELY hard time believing this is a better business model for you.

There needs to be a new "star attraction" on this site and it doesn't necessarily have to be a real life mother/daughter. Just a cute young girl over an older womans knee getting spanked with no guy in the video.
That is what I come here for. (although this is the first time I've been here In a while after I realized the FF updates weren't coming.)