View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Professor

For me, the starting point is so far back that I can't really be sure what it was. Early memories that may shed some light include having my bare bottom smacked by my mother when I was very young, enjoying the spanking endings to comics like Dennis the Menace, pictures of 'Oor Wullie' getting the strap, school stories and, of course, watching classmates being smacked at school. In my day, class teachers didn't hesitate to smack hands, legs and bottoms for bsd behaviour - and headmasters / mistresses were ever present in the background with their canes and straps.

I always liked it when friends talked about their home and school spankings (my parents hardly ever spanked me after the age of about five, despite their threats and even though I did find a two fingered strap in their room when I was about ten).

As most children did in those days, we used to play 'school' - a game that involved more punishment than learning. It was always noticeable that those of us who were best behaved in real school were the naughtiest in playing school.

I do know that I was a dyed in the wool spanko by the age of 11.