View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:51 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Nice memories Panda. As I read accounts of school spankings the one thing that is different in my memory is that I dont ever remember anybody talking about pain. Panda also mentions the pain wasn't severe at all. In my grade and junior high schools it was pretty much the same routine Panda spoke. The teach would lead the offender out with paddle in hand. Most of the time we all waited the the explosions that seem to occur because of the way hallway echoed. It was about emberrassment and humiliation but I dont remember anybody crying because it hurt. Now before all you southerners start writing, keep in mind in Illinois it wasnt quite the act it appeared to be in Texas and other places. I'm glad Panda, that girls got it in your school. In the maybe 50-60 paddlings that happened in my school years, the number of girls could be counted on one had. I also guess that in southern schools the "coaches" were paddling fools because I never even had anybody we called "coach" until junior high. I was just curious if anybody else had experiences like mine.

Anyway Panda, great accounts.