View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 10:04 AM

Many years ago I read a story about two female shop lifters in a magazine. Looking back on it now, I realize it was probably pure fantasy. But I was a gullible kid at the time and believed, or wanted to believe, that every incident of this nature that I read was true.

As well as I can remember, two girls in their late teens were caught shop lifting a couple of pairs of black bikini panties in a large department store. They were taken to the asst. manager's office and offered a deal. The lady could either call the cops or they could let her punish them right then and there. Since they didn't want to be arrested and have this on their records, they chose to let the woman handle the matter in private. Next they were each given a short mini skirt, told to go into a dressing room and put them on over the panties they'd been caught stealing.

When they were dressed, the first girl was called into the office. The first thing she noticed was a thin wooden paddle on the asst. manager's desk. The lady picked the paddle up and in a real polite voice, asked the girl to bend over the desk. She grimly assumed the position as the woman raised the hem of her dress and placed the paddle against her panty clad bottom. She held the paddle there and lectured her for about five minutes on the evils of shoplifting and how it raises prices for everyone, etc. Then she began to paddle the daylights out of the young culprit. After she finished she told the girl to go into an adjoining restroom and regain her composure.

When she returned to the office her friend was already bending over with the paddle being held firmly against her bottom while she was receiving the same lecture. The manager motioned for her to have a seat, but she painfully decided to remain standing to watch her friend get her paddling. Afterwards the woman told them to consider themselves lucky that the manager wasn't there, because it was his policy to paddle shoplifters on the bare bottom.

The girl said she didn't feel all that lucky because those skimpy panties provided little or no protection any way. And they were so sore that they both agreed if that ever happened again, they'd rather go to jail that get another such blistering. And the woman let them keep the black panties as a souvenir and reminder to what just happened. But after time passed, they began to laugh and joke about the whole thing and refered to it as the "Black Panties Incident."

Again, I'm sure this was just pure fantasy, but at the time, I was so young and so starved for spanking stories that I chose to believe every word of it. And for a teenage spanko in the 60s, that story was a huge turn on.

Last edited by jackie seven; 07-11-2007 at 10:07 AM.