View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:53 PM

Any story that involves girls bending over, grabbing their ankles and getting licks with a paddle is a GREAT story!

Its just too bad that the freshmen girls in Dazed and Confused couldn't have gotten paddled as well as the boys. That would have turned a pretty good flick into an all-time classic!

And know exactly what you mean, Gary, by not wanting to ask too many questions. One time I was in the waiting room at the dentist's office. A middle-aged lady who was also waiting was engaged in a converstion with another woman. She was saying that she taught either a high school or middle school, I wasn't really paying attention. That is until she remarked that she'd "been doing a lot of paddling recently." She went on to say, "I make them bend over and grab their ankles, I like those pants good and tight."

Since there was nobody in there that I knew, I could not resit. I asked her if she paddled girls as well as boys. Everybody, including her, looked at me like I was freaking Jack the Ripper! She just relpied that she seldom paddled girls but they knew that she would if she had to. For the first time ever, I was relieved to be called into see the dentist since those people had kept staring at me like I was some kind of pervert. LOL