Thread: The Brady Bunch
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:30 PM

With Mike out of town on business, Greg stays out 2 weeknights in a row past curfew with his new girlfriend! thinking he was getting away with it, Greg came home from school the next day with the thought of doing the same thing that night! But was informed by Alice that Mrs. Brady wanted to see him in the study. "Hi Mom!' He smiles while entering. "Greg....Please close the door!" Carol politely asks while sitting on the infamous straight chair now set in the center of the room. "Y-You wanted to see me!" Greg gasps, looking down at his lovely Stepmother holding a hairbrush in her right hand! "M-Mom you must be kidding?" He continues; "Gosh I-I'am nearly eighteen!" "Greg, please come over here!" Carol sternly commands as she calmly slids her skirt up past midthigh! "I'am sorry you thought because your father was away, you could do as you pleased!" "M-Mom....You must be kidding?" He whines, as a warmness begins to cross his groin! "Please drop your jeans!" Carol orders with a cold stare; "And get over my lap!"
If I were a betting man, I would wager that Greg will get in trouble often......When his father is out of town!