Thread: "Reality"
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:09 AM

I really like your method, Carl. I like how you spank her over her panties for a while. I like to do the same. I just love seeing a pantied bottom and I love spanking one even more. I think I may be in the minority here, but I like to be the one removing the girl's clothing, especially bottom half clothing whether it's her pant's, dress or skirt, and especially her panties. I've noticed a lot of others here like to make the girl take them off herself. Not that that's a problem. To each his own I say. And there are occasions I like her to do it, but more often than not I like to be the one taking them off. I especially like removing them when she's laying on her stomach just waiting for for her spanking. Do you like to change it up, or do you always insist that she is the one to remove her clothing for you? Another thing I noticed is you seem to be more patient than I am once you're done spanking her. Once I feel satisfied that she has learned her lesson, at least for the time being, and she doesn't need any more licks then I like to hold her and cuddle with her while I rub her bottom immediately after I'm done spanking her. I don't have the discipline to wait for her while she stands in the corner a second time. I admire your patience, my good man.