Thread: Wagon Train
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 05:24 PM

Wagon Train

My favorite mainstream spanking scene of all-time is in the Wagon Train episode, "The Maggie Hamilton Story," with Robert Horton and Susan Oliver. i have the scene on a Cinema Swats tape, and I have played it over and over and over and OVER. It makes me swoon every time. First, because Robert Horton was so freakin' handsome and toppy, with that solemn, measured voice. ("You're going to grow up, all the way, right now.") Second, because Susan Oliver really reacted -- she kicked, screamed, beat her fists. The spanking looked real -- you actually saw his hand connect, and he lifted her skirts and spanked her pantaloons (very rare for vintage TV). And third, and most important -- after he spanked her, she cried and said she was sorry, and he took her in his arms to soothe her. That part, as my top likes to say, always melts me into a puddle of girl goo.

I liked the scene so much, I found an old videotape of that episode on Amazon.com and bought it. Susan Oliver's character was THE most incredibly brat -- she really deserved it! -- Erica