Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Now I've been used to being referred to as little and have had the "lil'" ...
So I've got a question: In general, how do you feel about being so short? Like it? Don't like it? Doesn't matter? If you could wave a magic wand and add few inches, would you?

I ask because it has been my experience that the great majority of short girls indicate that they do not like being short. Some of the things that they complain about are to be expected, to be sure, such as not being able to reach items in the grocery store, needing something to stand on to get things from the pantry and shelves in the home, and so on. And I get the impression that they think that guys find it, if not unattractive, at least not something that turns the eye.

Speaking for myself, as a male, I think that short girls are hotter than an iron in a blacksmith's fire. Though I can't put my finger on why that is, in the scope of things that make up physical beauty and attractiveness in a woman, being short rates high in my book. I love being able to completely hold a girl in my arms, to be able to lean down and give her a little kiss on the top of the head, and generally like the relative size difference. Perhaps at some deep level of the psyche it's a male kind of thing.

On more than one occasion, when I've heard a girl complain about being short, I've told her to count her blessings. Some guys out there may go for the statuesque build, but I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that some of us want just the opposite.

ADDENDUM: Of course, there are some other advantages to short girls, too. I find that they are much easier to pick up and throw over my shoulder when they need to be efficiently transported to some destination.