View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
On the other hand, I am sympathetic with the ladies who don't want to hurt the Top's feelings. this might be a good thread. Bottoms, how can you let a nice Top down without hurting his or her feelings?

Paul (Tubaman)
Well, this may be no help, but I just think saying, "Sorry, but I already have a play partner." Or, "Sorry, but my partner and I have discussed ahead of time who we will be playing with."

If someone doesn't know you anyway, this should not be a problem.

I am in agreement with BV. It's hard to say "No" --- but I think that is the best way. It doesn't have to be mean. Phrase it any way you want (see above) but don't leave a question about what your answer is. If you really do want to think about it, say so. Then say, "But if I change my mind, I will seek you out, okay?" THAT way, he doesn't have to keep coming back cuz you said, "Maybe later."

Spankees are responsible for deciding who spanks them and who does not and most people attending parties are aware that not everyone is an open invitation.

So say no. Then move on. It's a spankee's right and everyone, even the spankers, know it.

sarah