Thread: Simple question
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 11:28 AM

Sarah is right about the blood flow, coupled with the fact that the body naturally increases blood flow to just about any stimuli, and spanking is definately stimulating. Endorphins are a whole 'nother matter, though. There's no basic biological trigger to release them. We can't say, "if you spank her to this particular point, she'll drift into subspace." It just doesn't work that way. In fact, I would venture that the vast majority of spankings don't result in that big endorphin rush.

I know from my own personal perspective that I thought the endorphins were responsible for that calm sorta feeling I have after a spanking. I didn't know until I actually got that endorphin high for the first time last week what the real difference was.

It's just one more facet of our lifestyle that's part of the psychological game we play. EVERYTHING varies according to ourselves and our partners and how we interact. You've just got to find the right buttons to push with your partner if you're interested in that endorphin release.