View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Windsor View Post
I also got one from ZED and Sarah, and while unfortunately it was returned to sender, the thought is still there and is fully appreciated.
We're sending it back to you, out-of-season now or not, HD. Can't do much else with it now! It really kind of has us smoked. They are rather large cards, right at the postal limit for normal mail, but still "in" the range, supposedly. Sarah even had the first one at the post office weighed, just to make sure, and it qualified. So she duly stamped them all and sent them away. We got our first clue that perhaps not all was kosher when one was returned before yours. That was to friends close by, however, and we were having dinner with them on the 22nd, so was able to deliver it to them by hand. Yours will have to be reposted and included in a larger envelope, I think, because they put the "Return" sticker right over your name and address.

All the rest were apparently delivered, so I guess you were just on the wrong end of the draw. Hope that luck doesn't extend to gambling, or you'll be losing a lot of money!