View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:37 PM

Trying to free the vice like grip on her wrist, Allison whines; "S-Stop this Julia..........I'am family remember?"

Holding Allison with her left hand, Julia points her right forefinger toward the center of the living room; "(Pant) Mary Jo...Please put that chair Down over there!"

Pulling a terrified Allison toward the sturdy straight chair, Julia snarls; "I'am treating you.......The same as any other of my employees!"

Sitting down on the chair she pulls her struggling cousin down over her shapely lap! "Damn you!" Allison cries out; "I-I'll sue you for this...I promise!"

Pinning Allison's midsection across her knees, Julia sneers; "This will be worth any law suit.....I promise!" Then slowly reaching down, she grasps the hem of Allison's short, red skirt, and begins sliding it upward!

"(Choke!) Damn Julia....Don't do this!" Allison bleats as her skirt and white lace slip are bunched up over her back!

Staring in awe, Mary Jo and Anthony watch as Julia carefully prepares her vulnerable target. First slipping her thumb underneath the waistband of the white cotton panties. Julia slowly and expertly peels them down to Allison's twisting knees!

"(Pant!) Now Allison...We will see.....If your old, faded desk is worth it?" She hisses while pulling in her right leg, Raising Allison's milky white, bare bottom!

Whack!........."O-OOOOH! G-GOD!" With the first stinging impact of Julia's hard hand, Allison twists her midsection and reaches back trying to protect her soft mounds. Directly in line with Julia's powerful arm swings!

"Ah!..Ah! No you don't!" Julia chides, as she quickly grasps Allison's right wrist, pinning it down on her back! Then deftly folding her shapely, right leg across Allison's twisting knees!

"Gosh!" Mary Jo gasps to Anthony; Julia's really mad!"

"Yeah! I know!" He mumbles; "I just hope she leaves some skin on!"

Crack!....."OOOOW!" As a red hand print steaks across Allison's left buttock, she struggles and bucks her slim hips across Julia's well exposed lap!

Smack!........"(Sob!) G-GOD! STOP.... IT HURTS!".....Slap!.........
"AAAAAH!"...."Yes Allison (Pant!).....You came here!"......Whack!
...."With your nose in the air!".......Splat!.........."Now you will come down to our level!".........Whack!......"OOOOOW!".........Crac k!........."(Sob!) AAAAH! G-GOD!"..........Smack!..........."(Sob!) J-Julia stop.....Pleazzzz!"

Allison sqirming frantically across Julia's firm, nylon clad legs, causes the snug, gray to push up over the shapely thighs, exposing taunt garter straps!

Smack!......."O-OUCH!"........Crack!........."OOOOW!".......Slap!
....."AAAAAAH! J-JULIA.......PLEASE S-STOP......PLEAZZZZZZZ!"

Totally exhausted from the struggling, Allison tightly griips the wrung of the sturdy straight chair, Then pushes the toes of her high heels deep into the plush carpet. Now totally submitting to the remainder of the punishment!

Whack!........"(Sob!) OOOOOOH!"........Crack!........."AAAAH! P-PLEASE!"

Staring wide-eyed Anthony groans; "Gosh Mary Jo...Do you see how red Allison's bottom is getting?"

Holding her hands over her eyes, she replies; "Yeah!.....She will be sore tomorrow....I know!"

Finshing with crisp, hard spanks. Julia's strong right hand raises and falls in a military like cadence. As Allison's skirt and slip boils over her quaking back. Causing the thin, white panties tauntly stretched across her knees, to slowly tear under the strain!

Whack!........Smack!........Crack!........Slap!... ...."OOOOOW! G-GOD!......D-DAMN YOU...JULIA!"

Finally stopping and allowing Allison to roll off her lap onto the carpeted floor. Julia smiles; "Now Allison...Was that ugly desk really worth it?"

"Go to hell!" She grimaces through clenched teeth. "I'll be seeing my a-attorney!......And Mary Jo and Anthony can be my witnesses!"

Glancing over at Mary Jo, Julia grins; "Mary Jo....Did you see anything?" Just shaking her head. Julia continues; "How 'bout you Anthony?"

"No ma'am.....No ma'am!....I saw nothing" He shrugs!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-20-2008 at 08:28 AM.