View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:00 PM

paddling I have witnessed

I figured here would be the place to put down where I got my first awareness/fetish for schoolgirl paddlings.

I was new to the area having moved to North Carolina from Ohio,and the concept of paddling schoolkids never really entered my mind until when we moved down here,and in rural North Carolina,they sure as hell didn't spare the wood!!

Mostly it was boys getting whacked,and I got more than my fair share,hell I was an ADHD kid long before it was cool,and was allways in trouble.

My first time that I got interested was in the 4th grade.The girl was named "Margie".She was one of the "good" girl but lippped off at the teacher,who made her come to front of the classroom and bend over,the teacher never even left her seat but gave Margie 3 good swats with a round wooden paddle in front of the whole class!!

I was 10 years old at the time,and believe it or not that was when I got my first ever boner (I feel weird describing this,but it's the internet and that's what these forums are for,so..............),but anyways I digress,a fetish was born that day that just won't go away.

There were several times after that where the teachers would take someone out into the hallway to paddle them,it was not unusual at all to hear the crack of a paddle upside someones ass,sometimes you could hear them cry out when the paddle hit them,but I will only describe the ones I saw and not heard (I remember them all,belive that!!!)