Thread: Early Memories
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 04:21 PM

The games I played were with my cousins, two girls and a boy. The boy was oldest, then me, then his two sisters. We played 'house' or 'family' and there were always alot of play spankings. As my boy cousin was the oldest, he made the rules, and we three girls got the spankings. Some of them were on our bare bottoms but they weren't very hard, because I think he was afraid his sisters would 'tell on him.' As for me, I would never have told!

We also played hide and seek and other games, with the losers getting spanked. Again, as my boy cousin was the oldest (and fastest) he never lost. When his sisters weren't present and he and I were alone, he would also do other things like having me 'confess' my sins, because he knew that at that stage in my life I was very afraid of sin in the religious sense. Then I had to ask him to drive out my devils by spanking me, and I would have to take down my jeans and turn over his lap so he could do it.

These spankings weren't at all severe and were really just play, even though a number of them were on our bare bottoms. I liked my cousin a lot, so I viewed his spankings as attention and a sign of his affection for me. This probably was what imprinted me with my early mindset that if a boy really liked you, he would show it by spanking you on your bare bottom!

Last edited by Farmgirl; 03-29-2012 at 11:36 AM.