View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
Well said Gary S.......... I agree wholeheartedly.
and just to clarify a little misconception folks.........I will be spanking the cohosts. mwhahahaha

Gary D.

This topic sprung the interest and sharing of our many dedicated viewers. Well done and said, studio audience. I'm sure we could continue this disscussion for a few more nice posts, however, my lovely co-host and I would love to get the ball rolling on another topic. But we would first like to remind everyone, once again! There will be NO spanking of the co-hosts. Please do not make Kaylex and myself call the security of this show... you will not be pleased.

The next topic reigns in the tops more then the bottoms. We are all clear on the topic of subspace, and how bottom's easily slip into it in the midst of a spanking. But do Top have a topspace, if so, can it be explained. And no we are not talking about the 'top space' where you are so old you can't talk and spank at the same time. That's not top space! But any thoughts, opinions, views, and experiences would be nice to have contributed.