View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 09:11 PM

You know my answers, of course, but then you're not really wanting me to answer this for you, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
For Tops (you get quite a few questions )--- do you rub after giving a spanking and, if so, what is your reason for doing so?
After play, yes. After discipline, no.

Why? Well, for starters, I like to! I do love so love bottoms (the person, too, but I'm speaking of the part of the anatomy), so won't usually pass up a chance to rub one. But also because you often demand (can subs "demand"?) that I do so when you're getting quite a few licks and I have paused for a moment. And often on my own without being asked, both for your pleasure, and to help you take more of what's coming.

Quote:
Do you rub after discipline as well as play?
Ooops, already answered that. Nope! When you screw up, you're on your own, kiddo.

Quote:
Does it have to be someone with whom you are intimate to do it, or not?
The basic answer to that question is yes, because I would never presume to touch a woman's bottom who is not my significant other in that way without her invitation. That being said, I've got one very close friend (and yours, too) who has made that request a time or two and so I do with her.

Quote:

Do you like to see your bottom rub her own butt after a spanking?
Is water wet? Is the sky high? Is the Pope Catholic?