View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:31 PM

should make a quick edit to my post... I have beend drifting a bit from my normal long waiting period. More recently I've met with people I haven't known quite as well. But for the most part, I did know them well enough by reputation to aleviate my concern about meeting. And NO, that doesn't mean it's okay to meet someone just because other's have said they were okay!

And then there's the whole party/meet thing. The SSC in Gatlinburg last summer was my very first. I enjoyed it so much, that I would really reccomend activities like that to other people. Of course, that was over 20 people that I didn't know nearly as well as my typical meeting standards, at least on an individual basis, but I had known them well enough from the forums that I was excited at the chance to meet them. Also, RG and Sarh and the others were so careful about the planning of it, that I never felt as if safety was a concern.

And no worries, Sarah, apparently I'm just as long winded as you :-) Heck, look at me, I'm still going. I didn't blow enough hot air the first post, apparently.