View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
HandMarks

OK it just seemed to me like a lot of the accusations thrown around were being directed at the ex since he's the only party thats been identified. The thing is it didnt make sense because if he was being vindictive he wouldnt have given you the choice to shut the sites down. If he thought you were spreading evil he wouldnt likely have given you the choice. If he's just trying to get you to take the site down then I can't say I totally disagree although it's none of my business. Or anyone elses really. If you do continue then it's still none of my business and I'm sure your a great mother regardless.
It sounds like there are OTHER problems aside from the ex. Kind of a seperate issue IMHO.
To be clear, I do know how she was innitially outed (as I'm sure many of us newsletter readers do) and I did find that to be extremely vindictive.
If there is a legal case involving that then everyone should support it 100% because that DOES involve all of us. Not just those with children but from those of us who have ever ordered a spanking video and been reassured by the phrase "we will never sell, trade, or release your name to anyone for any reason."
In fact this phrase was cut and paste from 'another' website.