Thread: Who's The Boss?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
yes i thought that one was great, but the one series i remember the most was the People's Choice where Pat Breslin got spanked twice and spanked a neighbor girl once. Gale Storm was also spanked in the movie Stampede. i do have to also admit that most of my spanking interest came from a lot of spanking Movie promos that never had spanking. Shirley Temple in Kiss and Tell. Janie gets Married with Joan Leslie. Behave Yourself with Shelly Winters. Janet Blair in Fuller Brush Man. Marie MacDonald in Getting Gertie's Garter. I also saw one about an old Series called the Adventures of Jim Bowie and while i watched every show i never did see one that contained a spanking scene. I have a shady memory of Dale Robertson spanking Whitney Blake on Tales of Wells Fargo. Anyone that can confirm that? Another media was the daily comic strips Superman/Captain Easy/Buz Sawyer/Phantom/ Mandrake the Magican/Smiling Jack/ Jackson Twins/ Winnie Winkle and Kerry Drake to name a few. Thanks for your time. Have a great day.
Jim
Like you I enjoyed the 3 spankings on the People's Choice. Pat Breslin (Mrs. Art Model) always was a turn on in the 50s sitcom! And may I add, Pat really laid it on the seat of that teenage girl! If Whitney Blake ever got spanked, I sure would love to see it! She looked great as the mother in Dennis the Menace! A very spankable bottom! I must agree promos were a turn on, but also a let down when the spanking didn't happen. Seeing Joan Leslie spanked would've been a thrill! As was Ida Lupino when her hubby Howard Duff smacked her firm butt on the sitcom Mr. & Mrs. Eve!