View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 07:45 PM

Who's the Boss? The final chapter Part 4

There was Tony with his bare and crimson bottom over Angela's lap, the hairbrush coming down fo another respunding smack!

"Please Angela." Tony pleaded through tears. "Stop..Please stop!..It hurts do much." He cried.

SMACK!

"I'am almost through Tony!" Angela gently assured him. "Hold onto the chair rung." Angela shifted her position again, her snug, black skirt slid up to the tops of her thighs and touched her panties!

Mona began to feel a familiar stir between her legs, something she did not feel when it was her bottom over Angela's long lap. But seeing Tony's sculpted bottom a rich red, the hairbrush smacking his tender flesh and his cheeks bouncing in response, made her dizzy! She remembered to breathe only when she was in danger of fainting.

Having again arranged Tony's bottom to her satisfaction, Angela brought down the hairbrush on one blazing scarlet cheek, and quickly landed another one on the opposite side.

Mona unconsciously reached back and guided her hands over her skirt-covered bottom and remembered every scorching smack she had ever received with that dreaded hairbrush!

"All right, Tony!" Angela warned him. "This is the last part. I'am going to spank you quickly and hard....Hold on!"

Tony tightly gripped the rung of the chair. He closed his eyes and clamped his teeth together. He took a deep breath and tried not to sob!

Mona watched as Angela's hand became a blur in the flurry of hot, h ard spanks she delivered to Tont's fiery bottom. Tony's body was propelled forward and back at the onslaught. To his astonishment, his erection was back and rubbing against Angela's supple thighs. Each hot smack combined with the intense pleasure of the friction against Angela's shapely legs.

Mona closed he eyes as much in relief that the blazing bottom belonged to Tony and not to her as arousal at the sight of it. Angela had never spanked her bottom so fast and furiously!

"Ahhh!...oooh!" Tony both howled and sighed. He was limp and weeping in body shuddening sobs!

"All right Tony." Angela said. "I think you've had enough. I think you've learned your lesson...You may get up now!"

Tony simply slid off her lap and huddled on the floor. His knees were bent, his crimson bottom up and stretched. His head rested on his folded arms.

Mona looked at Angela's lap and frowned. Could it be...? She wondered. A creamy , white spot on Angela's knee. Did Tony...? He did she realized in amazement. Well, that's a first, she thought. Angela stood up and Mona, afraid of being seen, quickly and silently closed the door. She held onto the bannister and got down the stairs as quickly as she could, and climbed the stairs to her own apartment, where she could relive the spanking she witnessed and satisfy herself..Just as Tony did!

Tony finally managed to stand up and he carefully pulled his pants back on. His face was as red as his bottom!

"I'am sorry Angela." He murmured.

"You are forgiven, Tony." Angela said. "I know you will never go against me again!"

"No..I mean...Well yeah..I won't do that, but I mean...I'am sorry for losing control. He finally managed to say, then felt his face grow hotter.

"Oh!" Angela said and smiled. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Tony and hugged him. "That's a perfectly natual reaction...Tony..It's alright!" She gently assured him.

Tony held onto to Angela and smoothed his hands over her back, and down to her waist. He put his full mouth on her ear. He slid his hands down to her bottom and whispered in her ear.

"Oh!" Angela exclaimed, moving her bottom into Tony's hands. She nibbled his ear. "That's quite a proposition!" She whispered. She glanced over at her big bed. "Okay!" She agreed. "Are you sure...You're ready,....um...already?" She pressed her body close to Tony and could feel his budding erection against her!

She looked at him and they both smiled....She took his hand and led him over to her bed!