View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice View Post
being a wolverine fan i absolutely detest the ohio state university more than anything in this world. having lived in orlando for 5 yrs and listening to gator nation telling me everyday about why they are such a good school the gators have found their way on my s*** list as well. plus they cried their way into this game anyway.

go Boise State!
Vice
I know what you mean, Vice. Being the Oklahoma State alum/fan that I am, I have to live with all of the front-runner Oklahoma Sooner fans all the time. And as far as the Florida "crying" goes, you've never HEARD such whining as you heard from Sooner fans when they got "robbed" by the Pac 10 officials earlier this year. The President of Oklahoma University, who is also a former U.S. Senator, even got into the whining, calling for the head of that Pac 10 official. Un-freakin'-believable! I realize the football program at Oklahoma generates lots of dollars for the university, but what a horrible example to set for academics at OU.

And I would've loved to see how Boise State would've handled THE Ohio State University. All the more reason for the NCAA to pull their heads out of the 1990s and have a legitimate playoff system in football like they do in every other sport.