View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:42 PM

Unhappy Not getting Permission

I was 7yrs old and was a Sunday and I got up and ate my breakfast and fot dressed in my swim suite and then wrapped a towel around my body and put my thongs on.

I left to go over to a friends house who had a pool. I had left home with out
first asking if I could go over the neighbors to go swimming.

My mom and baby sister was not up yet. I had already left.

I went to my friends,
we played for a while then we went in the pool and was having fun playing,
I then herd her mom call out to me she said I had to go home. I got out and wrapped the towel and went back home, I was only a couple houses away.

When I went in the house mom was sitting on the couch in her robe with her cig, coffee, Mom looked right at me and asked why I left with out asking, I said I forgot, I am sorry, mom said come here. I knew what was in store.

I went over to her and she put her cup down and then took my towel off and she started to remove my bikini bottom. I was crying and pleading, please mommy I won't do it again I promise. I was bawling, I was not spanked yet.
My mom put me over her knee's and she spanked me with her hands
then I was made to face the corner only in my bikini top.

My mom went back in having her coffee.

Mom let me leave the corner and told me to change, I did I stayed in my room crying on my bed.
My mom came in shortly she picked me up off the bed and carried me over her shoulder to the couch .
Mom put me on her lap she told me I was to never leave with out asking. Mom said it is to dangerous to leave with out letting mom know where you are.

Mom also said it worries her when she dose not know where her kids are.
Then mom still held on me till I came back to normal. I cried on my mom shoulder and she just kept rubbing my back and bottom, and mom said I don't want to repeat this again and I just
shook my head then mom gave me a kiss and patted my butt and said you can go play.

remember what I told you.

I took off to play outside.

I did get it a few more time for not letting mom know.