Thread: First Kiss?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
RG, could you please be more specific so that I can answer the question in context? Or shall I answer all of the above?
I know you, girl, and you're just being a brat with this question. You know very well what was meant by "first kiss."

For the further enlightenment of our esteemed MSF compatriots, this comes from a girl who is not only a born lawyer, but has actually been encouraged to pursue such a career by numorous persons in her life who know her intimately, from her parents to close friends to yours truly. sarah can take the simplest, most straight-forward black and white expression in the English language and transform its meaning into a kaleidoscopic array of meanings, nuances, shades, and possibilities that a university-full of linguistic doctors couldn't sort through in a career of work.

That's why she does so much better with someone like me around to just cut straight through all of the juridical morass and get straight to the core issue -- which can usually be found behind her, about midway down.

(You'll note one of these counseling and enlightment sessions being conducted in her avatar.)