View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
rangerboy

Could It Be Genetic?

Do you suppose, for some folks at least, that it is genetic? Genetics is certainly not my area of expertise but I've had the interest literally for as long as I can remember....I'm talking three or four years of age!!!! And I've talked with people who were either spanked to the point of child abuse, spanked "normally" (whatever that is) or not spanked at all....the number of those with the kink and those without are about evenly distributed. Which leads me to think that this may be a matter of nature over nurture.

I remember thinking I was kinda weird too.....then when I was about 11 or 12, I discovered a pulp fiction detective series....Ted Mark was the character's name. In every book there was at least one spanking scene.....hmmmmmm....I thought, "maybe I'm not alone."

Flash ahead a few more years...I discover girls.....I find out some of them are willing participants......this is getting interesting.

There was a now defunct men's magazine, published until the early 80's: "Mr." was the title, that featured at least one spanking "letter to the editor" (totally bogus.....they were written by the magazine editors) that involved domestic discipline. Then in the early '70's Penthouse featured at least one spanking letter a month (I think they were probably genuine.)

And then, the wonderful advent of the Internet set some many of us free and enabled us to network with like minded folks......

Purpose of this long winded response? With so MANY of us coming out....I just have to wonder if it isn't our wiring or some other pre-determined chemistry that makes us who we are?

Just a thought.

rangerboy.
Edit/Delete Message