View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
My true discovery and hint was while I was reading a romance novel. It was given to me by a friend who "just couldn't get into it." Well the parts that I weren't expecting, involved discipline and I just couldn't turn the pages fast enough !
Amber,

I used to go to a local bookstore that had a rack of adult paperbacks in the back of the store. There was a series called BeeLine books. I remember the covers were bright yellow and the title and author's name were in black letters with no pictures or anything. I used to skim through the pages and look for anything that indicated a spanking scene and buy it. Then I would go home and read the spanking scene over and over.

And I remember when Penthouse magazine first came out, they had a section in the letters to the editor entiltled Pain and Pleasure. It was there that I first heard of caning. I remember wondering why anybody would ever spank a woman with a walking cane, which was the only kind I'd ever heard of. LOL

There was also a men's magazine called Mr. It always had several spanking letters each month in the editorial section. They also had fictional spanking stories as well aspanking-related articles from time to time.I used to look forward to each month when the new edition would come out.

It's funny to look back now on those days. I wonder what I would of thought if someone had told me that one day there would be this thing called the internet where there would be an unlimited supply of spanking material of all kinds, including videos, pictures, stories and a way to communicate with like-minded individuals.

But will I always have a special apprecaition for well written spanking stories.