View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 01:55 PM

Amber, I had a fascination with spanking for as long as I can remember. But it was from reading books that I first began to realize that perhaps some other people actually shared my interest and I wasn't the only wierdo in the world.

There was a rack of adult paper backs at the rear of a bookstore in which I used to browse. It was dominated by a series called BeeLine books that had bright yellow covers with the title and author in black letters. I would skim through them looking for any indication of a spanking. Occasionally I would find one and buy the book, take it home and read the scene over and over.

I also remember the early days of Penthouse had a section called Pain and Pleasure in the letters to the editor. It was there that I first heard of caning, which it took me a long time to figure out. I just couldn't understand how you could whip someone with a walking cane, which was the only kind I'd ever heard of. LOL

Then there was nother adult mag called Mr. Each month they had a section of spanking letters and often had a spanking story or a spanking-relatee article. I used to look forward to each month when a new issue came out.

Its funny to think back to those days and wonder what I would of thought if I could have ever imagined the internet and all the types of material that I used to dream about being so readily available, as well as so many people who shared my secret and are able to discuss it in an open forum like this?